Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
So now.. I have to take my Camaro back. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 pm
PainfullyVivid
Ouch. That sucks. DX
Luckily, I don't really care about cars much other than their MPG and safety. Though I would like them not junky looking.

Manual is the best. <3
I get 49MPG Highway on my Beetle. XD; I can drive my six hour trip home without having to stop and having extra gas to spare. I love it.

The car is a good 8 years old now and runs well. Hasn't had to have too many problems fixed, and some of them were the people who work on the car's fault.
My friend just bought a Stage II Turbo for his '01 or is it an '02? I forget.. but anyway I put it in for him, and he's been souping this thing up for years and he got it on the Dyno.. well it clocks out at 305 HP and a top speed of about 171.9 mph. eek

I admit I'm a sucker for fuel mileage... and today I seen at car at the Honda dealer I was told "We can't sell this till later this summer." but it was REALLY sweet lookin'. Supposively it was also a hybrid, it's called the CR-Z.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am
Well that was a painful two hours having taken it back. stare  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 am
Aww, that sucks sorry sad

Who knows though, you may be able to afford to buy and run an even better car in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 am
Actually... it's funny you should mention that scrub. When I was driving home I passed the Honda dealer out and I seen this REALLY awesome little hatchback, it's called the CR-Z but they said it's not for sale until later this summer.... I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't saw it, a little sports coupe thats actually a HYBRID! I may go give that thing a spin when they go on sale, but for the mean time I'll sulk and stick to driving my truck. xd  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas