Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What am I supposed to think about him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetveil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm
There's this guy from my class. The first time I talked to him, I thought he was a rude, annoying, selfish, shallow arse, and he is. But after a few weeks of getting to know him since he ended up in three activities with me, I somehow ended up with a crush on him. He asked me what music I liked, how the hell I ended up being friends with a girl we'll call Sasha, since she's the opposite from me, as in Jonas Brothers and boy obessed. He asked me what I do when I get home from school, and when I told him I shut myself up away from my family because I don't like them, he actually looked SAD! And then, a few weeks later, he asked me out. It weirded me the hell out. I'm not gonna lie. Luckily, my mom came to pick me up. (I still like her.) But the point is, what I am supposed to think about him? Does he like me, or he is just messing with me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm
Personally, I don't think the dude's playing with you.

If you're wondering if he is, though, just be blunt and ask him if he is, and if the guy's geniune about his asking you out, go ahead and give him your answer.

Poofta

Malevolent Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:32 pm
I think you should do as Poofta said, there is only one way to understand him, and that is by asking him questions, about the things you want to know about him, like if he was serious when asking you out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm
I don't think he's messes around with you.
Same thing happen to me but my boyfriend wasn't mean before.
People just started to pick on him but anyway yeah he told me what kind of music I like and I told him Metal then he said awesome me to.
He really likes ICP/Twiztid alot.
Twiztid is his favorite band.
The two brothers that he adores so much but yeah the kid isn't messing around with you he maybe just loves you alot.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items