Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply Twilight News!
Who would protect Bella more? Taylor or Robert?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nonchalantkay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:51 pm
Who would protect Bella more? Taylor or Robert?

I think that Robert would protect her more because he ACTUALLY CARES about her rather than loving her. Taylor would be OK protecting her, but I think Robert would.

Who do YOU think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm
i think edward will protect her more because he loves her more and he can use that love he has to protect someone he cares about! whee  

-CaNdiE-MoNStEr-

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Yukishi_Eats_Your_Cookiez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 am
Well I think Jacob cause he also cares about her and would do almost anything for her. And that would be one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm
iiC4NDYii
i think edward will protect her more because he loves her more and he can use that love he has to protect someone he cares about! whee

lol...thats wut i think too....XD....oh and nice headband...  

nonchalantkay

nonchalantkay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Well I think Jacob cause he also cares about her and would do almost anything for her. And that would be one of them.

lol...thats wut me and candy too...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm
Edward bcuz he is super protective of Bella.  

GeorgieM101

nonchalantkay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:43 am
iiC4NDYii

ikr...i think that edward, too, can protect bella more and because he is a little bit more mature than jacob 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

i agree too but i also think that edward would be a better protector because he is a little more mature that jacob and edward will do anything to keep bella safe neutral  

nonchalantkay

nonchalantkay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 am
GeorgieM101
Edward bcuz he is super protective of Bella.

irk....thats what i think 2 xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 am
i think edward, even though im on team jacob, because hes super, super protective. example: at one point in the saga he didnt even want bella to be near jacob(bellas best friend)because he though jacob would hurt her in someway  

BANNED_BITCHES

Twilight News!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff