Reply 08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News
gah!!!! new driving age????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am
In Tennessee there is a graduated license law. You get your permit at 15, step 1 license at 16, and then one step per year until you get an unrestricted license at 18. You gain privileges with each age bracket, such as a later curfew and more passengers in the car.

I like it. I'm 26 and honestly, how I was at 16 scares me. I didn't get my license until I was 21. Being alone in a car at 16 with my mental capabilities is terrifying. I know some people are better drivers than others, but the distractions of passengers is pretty serious, decision making ability, and the realization of "hey I could die if I drove like that" really isn't there until a little later.

I'm a fan of graduated licensing laws.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 am
I thought it was before 2001.  

V e n j i l u

2,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm
I recently got my license and trust me it isnt all that great. -.- i gotta run errands for my parents now. And i turned 18 this year so its not bad not having it when you 16. I mean really teens just want it to feel free and sorta show off that they can. When really you might just be stuck taking care of gas for a car, running errands, and meeting donkey faces on the street -.-. Getting your license earlier does not really prove anything and its not that necessary. The only reason i had to get it this year was so i could commute to college and back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm
Where I live, in Kentucky, you have to be at least 16 for your permit for 6 months, then intermediate for 6 months and have to be at least 18 for full license... o3o  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers