Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
Guild Announcements Archive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm
New members are always joining and announcements should be seen by everyone. Here you can access all guild announcements for easy reference. If you notice a announcement is missing, please contact any of the Crew!

Note: Please DO NOT post or edit this thread unless you are the one who sent out an announcement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm
Hello, everyone!
This is our first announcement. Hooray!

We hope you're enjoying yourself here at the Free Item Archive.
Just a reminder we've only just started making the guild a few weeks ago.

To make things better here at FIA, we want your input.
Please follow the link below.
It will take you to a survey on which you can tell us how we can improve.
Click here for survey

It is anonymous, we won't know who submitted which entry.
Thank you for your input, it will help to improve your experience with us!

Sincerely,
the Free Item Archive Captains

DO NOT edit

Please note: The survey will always been open for those who are willing to take it.

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:40 pm
Hello everyone,

Seeing how the majority of the Free Item Archive members are simply observers, we wish to change that! In lieu of that, the guild rules have been updated to reflect the wish of FIA's founders to have an active, friendly guild. Please check out the update(s) and please, do no hesitate to contact me or any of the crew with questions regarding the guild. Thank you!

Leitis
Free Item Archive Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Hello everyone,

We were informed that there is a link going around Gaia that grants every user a free 40 GC. However, we at FIA are sad to announce that this link is considered a glitch and using it can be seen as being a violation of the site's Terms of Service. If you clicked on the link, do not spend the GC that you have been granted. If you have already spent the GC, do not sell the item that you have received. Contact a mod immediately in regards to the free GC and ask them to remove the GC or the remaining amount and the item(s) you bought with it.

More information regarding this glitch can be found at [IMPORTANT!] Regarding the 40 GC Link Going Around thread in the main forum of the Free Item Archive guild. This thread will be updated as we receive more information from Moderators. Please feel free to post any questions or concerns that you have regarding this glitch and we will try our hardest to answer them.

Please also be aware that if you are caught sharing the link after this announcement is sent out, you will be banned permanently from FIA. In addition, we have been asked by the Moderators to help spread this information about the link. Please inform your friends about this glitch and ask them to pass along the information!

Thank you for your time,
Leitis
Free Item Archive Captain  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm
Hello everyone,

This may seem like a lot to read, I can assure you it's not.

I wanted to remind you all that we submitted a new rule not that long ago that says you must post at least once a week.
It seems some of you still haven't been posting.
We do understand some of you may be absent or not have access to the computer for a small amount of time.
For those who have never posted in the guild, we will start to clear them out within a weeks time.
For those who haven't posted within three+ weeks, we'll start with you after we clear the others out.
After that, if you wish to join the guild again, you can do so by filling out the join application on the guilds homepage.

For those who have been posting in the guild and stay updated, I wanted to remind you our survey is always open to those who are willing to give us a small amount of feedback. Some of you weren't around when the survey came out, you can find it on the Announcements Archive.
Follow the URL and take the quick, anonymous survey.
It will help us improve greatly.

That's it, sorry to take up your time!

Sincerely,

She and Him

Vice Captain
Free Item Archive

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Hello, everyone

Some of you may remember the incident of the free 40 GC that happened not that long ago. It seems we have another grant that was considered exploiting and a moderator contacted us asking us to remove it.

Some of you may be familiar with the grant that gives 5,000 gold. It seems that this grant was only intended for those who got the link through email. Sharing this grant is considered exploiting, which can result in a ban. Continuing to share the link and using it on 10 mules will result in banning.
If you see a post or thread with the link listed, please report them. To show you we're not lying, here is the PM we got from Sharkworld, a moderator of Gaia.

Sharkworld
Hello,
Can you please remove the wake email link from your guide. The one that is set to grant 5k.
The intention was never for it to be freely distributed and should only be used by those who have recieved the email.
Can you please let me know once this has been removed & if you have it, the link to where it was first recommended to you so I can speak the user in question.
Regards
Sharkworld
Site Moderator

Thanks for reading, sorry to take up your time

Sincerely,

She and Him

Vice Captain
Free Item Archive

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 pm
Hello everyone,

I regret to inform all of FIA's guild members of recent events that have occurred between the higher members of the guild's crew. A falling out between the Guild Captain and the Vice-Captain have caused a rift in the running of the guild. Due to this, both members are stepping down from their positions. Vice-Captain She and Him will no longer be part of the guild and the thread variation of the Free Item Archive (which is run by her) is to no longer be associated with the Free Item Archive Guild. Captain Leitis will remain as Guild Captain in name only. She is stepping down from power.

Until further notice, Vice-Captain geo serenity adlehyde is now acting Captain of FIA. Please contact him with questions or comments regarding the guild. Coming back to the crew is O-Mokona-O, who will help geo serenity adlehyde out with the day to day tasks of finishing and running the guild.

Thank you for being a fantastic guild. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Leitis  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 pm
as you have heard a few days ago, there was a big change to the guild. vice-captain She and Him is no longer a part of this guild. also, captain Leitis has decided to step down from her post, remaining as captain in name only.

also, crew member John Reese is taking a break from the guild for personal reasons. leaving me in sole charge of the guild. O-Mokona-O has been promoted to crew and will be helping me to make the guild run smoothly.

we will run the guild as well as we can and hopefully, we will be right up to date soon. if we're missing anything, or you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or O-Mokona-O.

-geo serenity  

geo serenity adlehyde
Vice Captain

Familiar Elder

9,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 am
we're currently in need of people to help sort things out around the forum, so we're looking for 2 people to become crew. if you want to become part of the staff, please pm me that you wish to be considered and say why you would want to join. closing date for applications is Friday 20 August

also, please stop donating gold, at least for the time being. while we appreciate the offerings, we have more then enough. besides, all the better to get cool EI and other stuff right?

-geo serenity adlehyde  
Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff