Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Buffy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spike!
  omg!
View Results

Rose Mitsubushi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm
This is nothing about how much I dislike Twilight and how Buffy needs to kill all of them.

Today I was watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer cause nothing else was on TV.
And it was one near the end of the series.
Now I kinda wanna go back and watch from the start.
We own all 7 seasons on DVD so I could if I really wanted to.
But I don't wanna watch it alone.
xd

But back to what I said I wouldn't talk about...
I'm not a fan of of Twilight at all.
I'm a Buffy person, that's my idea of what vampires are.
And who was a surprise guest at WonderCon a couple of months ago?
User Image
My mom didn't go with my dad and I, and she's still a little bitter over the picture.
He said I had pretty eyes like 3 times within the 30 seconds or so I was with him.
4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm
I love Buffy! I haven't seen that show in forever.  

Bored4Life57

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 pm
Dude, I'd totally sit around and watch it with you. heart

I see Angel & Charmed freakinly daily durring weekdays on TNT in the morning. So I still get my chunk of vampire goodness, along with some witchcraft stuff. XP I never watched Charmed back when it was airing the new episodes but watching them on TNT and what not I really wish I would of cause I would of totally been into it... but then it only would of crammed more stuff to wanna watch into what was already a busy week day prime time tv thing. X.x; I mean I really hated it when Angel got switched to a different day cause then I always ended up missing it which sucked cause I missed like all of season 2 at that time.

That's awesome that you got to meet James Marsters. I totally would love to meet him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm
i friggin love Buffy.
my friend has all the DVDs, we watch them all the time.
have nothing more to say really.

diffun

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:09 pm
Buffy, the show is good.
The character, not so much.

Xander tops everyone in that show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm
Renard Muldrake

Xander tops everyone in that show.

THIS!!!
furreals, he wins.

diffun

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:41 am
My idea of vampires...
LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS....

Hmm...

ERICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 am
wo_nyrmo

I see Angel & Charmed freakinly daily durring weekdays on TNT in the morning. So I still get my chunk of vampire goodness, along with some witchcraft stuff. XP I never watched Charmed back when it was airing the new episodes but watching them on TNT and what not I really wish I would of cause I would of totally been into it... but then it only would of crammed more stuff to wanna watch into what was already a busy week day prime time tv thing. X.x; I mean I really hated it when Angel got switched to a different day cause then I always ended up missing it which sucked cause I missed like all of season 2 at that time.

That's awesome that you got to meet James Marsters. I totally would love to meet him.

Must watch Buffy! xD I watched Charmed back when it was on, but I never really liked the newer ones. The ones with Pru were much better. After she died, the show went downhill. I never really liked Angel because I thought it was a bit of a ripoff of Buffy.  

Bored4Life57

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 am
Bored4Life57
wo_nyrmo

Must watch Buffy! xD I watched Charmed back when it was on, but I never really liked the newer ones. The ones with Pru were much better. After she died, the show went downhill. I never really liked Angel because I thought it was a bit of a ripoff of Buffy.
Naw I wouldn't say Angel was a ripoff of Buffy, it is just a spin-off. Expecally wouldn't call it a ripoff since it was still done by Joss Whedon, has the actors who played the characters Angel, Cordelia, Wesley, Spike, Darla, Drusilla, Oz, Buffy, Faith, Willow, and Andrew. So yea thats alot of apperance from people who was in Buffy. I really wish more shows would have spin-off if they make a popular character that eventually gets to the point of fading away from the story. Besides I really enjoyed seeing more of his whole Shanshu prophecy filled life. As well as getting more Spike once Buffy ended. It is only sad that WB decided to cancel it and thus not getting what would of been more of a continuation to it.... but that is the WB for you. rolleyes I guess atleast if I wanna induldge in the Whedonverse to get more Buffy/Angel,Faith things I can do that if I wanna read comic books.

Now as for Charmed... yea it was sorta odd that they killed off one of the main 3. Wonder why they thought that was some sorta good idea. X.x; I mean sure actors come and go but some shows can get away with replacing them with another actor... it just better be someone who can fill the shoes or the viewers won't be accepting to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 am
Best Buffy episode is the one where everyone's voice is stolen. Best Angel the one where he gets turned into a muppet xd  

scrub
Crew

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:44 am
scrub
Best Buffy episode is the one where everyone's voice is stolen. Best Angel the one where he gets turned into a muppet xd
Yes I can totally agree with you that Hush was the best episode. I mean my gowd... how can a show with no talking what so ever be as epic as this one was. Whoever chose the music and sound effects and everything for this episode really knew what they was doing.

Angel as a puppet was rather intrestin... if only they could of made some of the other cast puppets as well. rofl Of course since Spike was around durring that time it was fantastic with his comments. Man I never get enough of his witty/joking about like replies to situations.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm
scrub

Hush is up there in my favorites.
The musical one was awesome too.
I have the first season of Angel on DVD as well.
My mom and I didn't really enjoy it, it was a miss for Joss.
Just like the first season of Dollhouse was, then it good during the 2nd season because it was being canceled.

(Off topic: I'm still bitter about Firefly.)

Rose Mitsubushi

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image
Mister Maurice + xXXxHeart2HeartxXXx
December 12, 2009 [Anniversary]

Once upon a time, there was Buffy. Then there was Edward Cullen. Buffy killed Edward Cullen. The end.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm
Since this has sort of turned into a Twilight hate thread.....

Best ending ever for Twilight: Edward and Bella smoke some weed together. Edward gets the munchies. No more Bella. The end.  

Bored4Life57

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff