Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [10]~ Police Station ~
ATTENTION!: Scam pop ups! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help us?
  Of course!
  No time for that.
View Results

Xxgreen acexX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 am
omg!!!i new that i shouldnt have dun that.cuz i had over 100k and now i have nun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 pm
Weeeeoooo weeooowweeeee  

DaniSelD

4,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

xxxSarah Bearxxx

2,600 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm
i got hacked i had like 200k n they took my skinny jeans n my tam beret n took all my gold n now im broke trying 2 get all my stuff back im so pissed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
hollow king inferno
that little box always popped up telling me for a user name and paaword it was hell so in order for me 2 get rid of it i had 2 shut down my copmputer and reboot the damn thing i hate those god damn hackers

You probably could have avoided having to do that by entering a fake username/password.

Does anyone know how they even do it? I know someone who knows html, javascript, etc. who might be able to come up with a script to block them.

IE8 should block a lot of them - sometimes when I use the buttons above the text area when posting that open a window IE8 blocks it and tells you that a scripted window was blocked in a yellow bar across the top  

dan4334

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

bitter18sweet

6,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 am
thank you so much for posting this..now i know if those things pops-up...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 am
I got a different kind of that one about 4 times and it was at the 2nd time that I remembered that gaia would never ask for your password and username. I cancelled it pronto!  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

bazpito

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am
I don't click on those links, My computer used to get them a lot, It got annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm
LOL The pop up one AND the PM one has happened to my cosplaying friend like, a bajillion times. She reports it every time. She kept getting it especially when posting in the "proposal to raise the arena entrance fee to 5k" thread. :p  

Dignified Bunny

OwO_RANDOMNESS_OwO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 pm
i went to this tech class that specializied in that crap and i came across one of thos loads of bull and was able to trace it back to a source that was coming from california and i sen it back in a reverse url that cannot be traced and can only be removed by rebooting your entire hard drive and sometimes that dosent even workso i bet that jack a** was pissed off  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:01 pm
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it,

I was making a deal of selling cloud in a private message and I saw that thing too...She said brb...she was a noob w/ no gold...

But only you get the warm feeling it brings

Mike_The_Mets_King

8,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
[10]~ Police Station ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers