Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe T r a d i n g - A Market
Trading Frustrations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 am
Yea same. Whenever I see something that has been structured with purpose, I usually skim through to see if theres anything I should know before taking some action. It just always seemed like common courtesy to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am
Exactly.
But I guess that doesn't apply to the interwebz, where everything
has its own rules.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:25 pm
Got this one today xd heart
Quote:
Hi, I was wondering if I could trade my Idol Heart Bunny Ears (Black) and Idol Heart Bunny Ears (Purple) for your Maiden In Love (Blue).
The eyes are not ranked, and the ears are [^_^] on your want list. Please respond ASAP. Thanks <3.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 pm
LOL. It's okay. I get reaaally bad ones like that too. ; u; You're soo not alone ! heart

.__. but they are frustrating.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

daadaanaa

2,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 am
RANTRANT!!!(this happened yesterday)

well one time i got an mm that said " i have the mini cobweb hat red" since on my trading page it says that I am looking for it to complete an outfit, and i mm back a list of gc accessories that I am willing to trade for it and to pick one or two for the hat and then the person says im checking ur trading list and he said he wants my classic apron dress, strawberry lolita dress, and velveteen rabbit for the hat and then he says that he will throw in 2 cc items and of course I say no b/c that's wayyy overpricing the hat and that he looks like an experienced trader and would he accept an offer like that and such... and then he says that both of those items were on my want list and that you REALLY want the hat and then i say that even though it is on my want list it doesnt mean that i want it alot and that i will accept the offer and that just b/c i want the hat it doesn't mean you can overprice it ans stuff and then i say that he looks like a gc user and that im not and that i have to work very hard for the items i have and stuffs and then he just says the origional offer and i reject AGAIN and i say i dont want the the 2 cc items ONLY the hat and then he says fine the silver tray and the rabbit for the hat and i agree and i say ill send the trade request and then after a while he just mm's me again and says "nvm ill trade w/ someone else" AFTER HE JUST KEPT BUGGING ME FOR LIKE AN HOUR AND I KEPT REJECTING AND THEN WE FINALLY AGREE AND THEN HE JUST WALKS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN I GOT REALLY PISSED AND RANTED IN MY DIARY LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!
btw if you want to know that person was trevorbird....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:28 am
I feel like I know that name ;<

I usually give a blunt no to people like that so that I avoid long hours of pointless offering .__.
I'm sorry that happened. Bad experiences with trading will always happen. - 3- Hence this thread.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm
My only problem is, is when people will just drop all communication with you.

I'm currently waiting for a reply for 2 trades, one was a reservation made 2 weeks ago. I have a feeling they'll just say they won't trade after I pended 5-6 items for them, and another trade that seemed like it was a go but than she just didn't reply afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:14 pm
=/ Yea, those are much lame. I'm in a similar situation. There's a girl I have a pending trade with.
We made a reservation weeks ago for persona 1 items, so I sent her a trade last Tuesday, but she still hasn't responded or anything.
She does have a recent diary with pending trades she noted down to remember, and I am on there with the items we reserved, but it's as if she hasn't logged in D;<

Oh well .__.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 pm
(starts stalking them) XD

Well the person I originally made the reservation seems to have turned all noobish all of the sudden o.o; There now wearing all cc stuff )= Hopefully they didn't get hacked or something.

The other girl seems like one of those users that rarely comes on >~<; Her profile is pretty empty.

----
And I got a friend request on Gaia today D; It said this:
hi wanna be frends can u send me that gun u are selling plz i beg u and wanna be frends if u say no then when u give me that gun the i will remove noone give me nothing for my birthday ok plz

It was the Pistolera I was selling, it was already sold when I came back on so at least I didn't have to reply to it >o<; Feel kinda bad but eh.. It's still technically begging  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 pm
i LOL at those messages on gaia... i like receiving them ^o^ heart  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am
LoL, Elie, how do you reply to those messages when you get them?

I don't like them very much = ~=
And don't feel bad, Vyli. That's more like them begging and wanting to be your friend cause you have items they want. (and not even for the sake of trading either, but for the sake of begging some more)

Well, I got a new offer I want to take. My Akuno Musume hair for their Kaito hair, which I want to get for my friend. Unfortunately, they're having issues with their trade system and aren't asking for us to gift or anything - this person just asked if I could wait. He sent a ticket to TM already about it.
I wonder if it's legit, or if he was hoping that I'd ask for us to gift anyways. Were that the case, I'd ask him to gift first, but I said I'll wait.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 pm
My story begins when not only one but THREE people (each in different occasion) offer me a list of easy to get CC Event animated (EX; Carefree Bunny) for my GC animated. And it's not just any animated, it's the good ones like Awakening, Red Garden or Miracle Star Pretty Angel. I face palmed so many time my heads hurts. stare

Or the worst...when they list out CC gacha and event non-animated and ask for my Wolf Ears or Carnival Dress or NYAF items. The frustration! scream I know not everyone is a good trader so I just politely decline. -.-  

Noche de Dulce

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm
Offtopic: Yay! My first Guild post~!

Okay.. so, I'm trying to get all the Ciel Phantomhive items from the Black Butler gacha. I made a topic in a Kuroshitsuji Trading community and a person wanted to trade his Gothic Dignity face for one of my gothic chairs.
I accepted the offer and made a trade. But that person declined and mm'ed me for more stuff.
Gah!
That person keeps changing the trade! >o< I'm so annoyed right now.
So.. It's like this
1st MM: Gothic Dignity Face for a Gothic chair
2nd MM: Gothic Dignity Face for two Gothic Chairs
3rd MM: Ciel outfit For a Gothic Chair and Aku no meshitsukai hair (a persona item)
4th MM: Grell hair for a Rocker hair that I don't have?
5/6/7/8th MMs : Trying to convince me to accept the Grell hair.
9th MM: Grell hair for the Gothic chair and the hair that person wants
10th MM: Grell Hair for the Gothic Chair and Pretty Panty Akuma Rin hair
11th MM: (I asked that person if he didn't wanted the Akuno Meshitsukai hair) The person goes like.. I never mentioned that >.>

So yeah.. I sent that person a screenshot of him telling me that he wanted the Akuno Meshitsukai hair.

It's really annoying because I clearly asked for Ciel items and that person wants me to accept his Grell hair.
If the next MM is a Grell hair vs something random , then I'm going to decline it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 am
I always tell those kind of people:

Hey, are we trading or not? chair for face. Deal or no deal.
It usually works

either to get them to at last trade, or to finally get them off my back.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
TinierMe T r a d i n g - A Market

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash