Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
What would you do to the person you hate?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:36 pm
We all have people we can't stand. But if it was possible, what would you do to the person you hate the most? No consequences, No fault, No strings attached, No jail time ?) ninja

(Hint: If it is someone not famous please include a picture or give a really good description of the person so we can have a reason to hate them too.) twisted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:02 pm
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
We all have people we can't stand. But what would you do if you could Torture the person you hate the most? (Not fault, no strings attached, no jail time?) ninja

Hint: if it is someone not famous please include a picture of them so we can have a reason to hate them too. twisted

The person I hate the most is my best friend's on again off again boyfriend...and sorry, i don't have pictures of him. Let's just call him B cause he has a gaia account and I don't want this getting back to him.
Anyways, when i first met him, I thought he was really cool, he is a major final fantasy fan and when i found this out, i started hanging out with him. After sometime, he introduced me to his gf, who ended up becomeing one of my best friends. A week later, he asked me out and i got ticked cause he had a gf and i hate guys who cheat. After my rejection towards him, he started mistreating my best friend and using her in cruel ways...I won't go any further into this...But ultimately, i would love to find a way to make him feel as humiliated and hurt as my friend did. She didn't deserve anything he did to her and he had no right to take advantage of her....but i honestly would feel bad if i tortured anyone, even if it was someone i hated this much...id leave it to someone else...honestly, it's almost as if my heart is breaking when i realize i hurt someone

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games