Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
An Open World : Chapter 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 am
((Sorry everyone, but it's been a mad few weeks x.x I've been dragged halfway around the county of Donegal trying to get my social welfair money from the office and all I've hear'd is, "two more weeks". I've heard that for the last 2 month D= Anyway. Things took a turn for the better yesterday when I got confirmation that I would be entitled to money. Only problem?

I'll have to wait two more weeks D=

But that has been sorted for the most part so I can actually do some DMing. I'm sorry about all of this guy's. Just when I was trying to deal with that and not knowing if I'll be able to get any money I wasn't able to get into a DMing mind set.

Now... Welcome back to hell =D))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 am
Leading Kimi and her sister to the top floor of the building, the guard turns to them "Stay here for a moment" walking off he leavs them in a wide open coridoor, with a glass door leading out onto a wade balcony. He himself goes though well decorated door, which he shuts behind him.

The griffon he lead down to a leave under the castle. Pushing the cage up to a cell on the wall. The guards pull up the cage's back door and give the griffon the chance to walk into the cage of its own accord. Otherwise, they had swords at the ready.

The light becomes much too scares to see in the back of the cave, but the ninja had found the back wall of the cave and a reletivly sturdy boardwalk to move across, you may be able to find the entrance without light, but it would talk a bit longer.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

aimike3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 am
(OOC)I'm feeling mischievous now. Can I use my Elixir of Fire Breathing and set the castle on fire without becoming visible? And, more importantly, does Jack look like he is coming back any time soon?(OOC)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Where is my stuff in all this?  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

jennibert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
I'm going to be a sitting duck and ruin my nightvision, but I really need to get this done. With a sigh, Renata activates her everburning torch. She'll keep it on only as long as necessary once she gets inside.

{No problem on the RL interference. Can understand. Glad you've got it more or less worked out....}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image"So, little sister... Do you think we're going to be running into trouble or will this go smoothly?" Chizue asked, gazing out the glass window.

User Image"I certainly hope we can work this out without incident, but I'm ready to deal with them one way or another." Kimi stretched her arms and hefted her glaive. "We certainly do find ourselves in annoying predicaments all the time lately. I hope that slaying that oni is worth it eventually."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

aimike3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am
Assax thought about the best way to stir chaos in the castle when he decided to leave, so his escape would be unimpaired. He thought back to his days in the Cadroff University of Magic, and remembered a part of a lesson his strategy teacher had given: "Hence those who use fire as an aid to the attack show intelligence;" Assax smiled. Assuming he remained invisible for long enough, he could probably follow the other people around enough to find the treasure room, take some valuables, set the castle ablaze, and escape. Then maybe he could meet these people he was following around and make a deal with them, so they could become powerful and collect treasure together. But then, Assax had another wonderful idea...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 am
User ImageKimi paced back and forth impatiently. "I don't like this, Chizue-neesan. They're taking too long. They're up to something."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

aimike3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 am
Assax began shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Despite the fact that he had been out here for less than five minutes, he felt like he had been standing there for five whole days. I'm not sure how much longer I can remain invisible. If things keep going the way they're going...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm
(OOC)I will now bump this thread to make sure it is alive. Ready? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMP(OOC)  

aimike3

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 am
User Image"Clearly, they're rallying their forces to assault us. I say we burst through that door, take out anything and anyone who gets in our way, and reclaim our treasures."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 pm
Renata creeps back into the cave, going deeper and deeper until she finds a room...with a moose.  

jennibert

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces