Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
I wonder if Gaia is mad at us...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxus The Cat

Romantic Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Just joking. I know its nothing special.
But it does seem like TM could steal Gaia faithfuls. But i just wanna hear feed back about the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 pm
We're still here, even if we are on TM as well. In reality, the way it works for me is I'll get tired of one and move onto the other until something new comes out that will make the first one worth coming back to. In the meantime, I still check up on it - or else I wouldn't know if there is something new or not.

Gaia can't be mad of course xD lol
But I'm sure they are aware that TM is a sort of competition for them - but both are still unique in their ways. I love both sides for the details that make them different =]

. ^. But I rather spend my money on TM GC isntead of Gaia's GC.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Kiwu

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Even though TM is doing fairly well, Gaia's 'population' is still huge. It would take some time for it to catch up... they would need more advertisements and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Yeah, and also TM is fairly new. Gaiaonline has been here for a while, but I don't think it's a big deal for Gaia, yet.  

mxna

Shy Girl

myuui

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 am
Unless we were regular cash users; Gaia doesn't give a s**t. o:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:03 am
i dont think they will mind  

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100

LordDuckTheThird

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm
i like TM better than Gaia. *nodnod* i used to be on here daily, then while i was juust coming back from hiatus, i found a TM ad on tektek, i think. (rofl) and i've been more active on there instead. i'm almost never on gaia. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm
although i been on gaia for a while now and now that i found Tinierme..i have to say i like Tinierme better. here are my reason why!

1. Avis are much better looking + the items.
2. you don't have to wait for you to send a quick mail or comment.
(Since on gaia you can't reply so quick cuz they alway stop you with " you just send a comment now u most wait". BS.
3. I've seen the original Tinierme which is known as @games (atgames) and how TM will become in the future.

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

roxxie-proxxie

3,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm
I used to like Tinierme, I guess.... but I don't play much anymore. Things got pretty boring. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 pm
roxxie-proxxie
I used to like Tinierme, I guess.... but I don't play much anymore. Things got pretty boring. ._.

Agreed, TM has gotten really boring lately but that just might be me.

@myuui I rather think TM is more money hungry than Gaia is, at least Gaia still gives you the option of obtaining items. You can only get GC items through spending money or trading which can take forever on TM lol (or doing offers but yeah... that can take a long time and half the time they don't work)

I think I'm more faithful to Gaia, been here for almost 4 years and have never taken a real hiatus on it.  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces