Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
"No sir officer this is for art class."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 am
Well wonderful night I had. A few hours ago I got my friend out of trouble, he was wandering around uptown drunk and wanted a ride home so he called me to come get him. So I went looking for him where he said he was but he wasn't there so I called again and it turns out he's a block over. So when I get there I'm trying to help him into the truck when the cop comes along ( they patrol the strip at night, it's a place with bars and clubs and what not ) and since it was public drunkeness I had pulled out my camera and acted like I was shooting a movie with him so the cop would think he was just acting. Well sure enough the police officer comes up to me and goes "Okay what are you two doing?" and I said "He's making a movie for art class and this segment he said he wanted me to film him with a low quality phone like a random passerby stopping to take out his camera phone and capturing it on video. He's not drunk sir, but he acts very good eh?" so the cop looked at me and "hmmm'ned" for a second before he shrugged and said "Well whatever, take care and good night." and walked off. So last but not least I finally got my friend home so he wouldn't end up sleeping in the drunk tank for the 2nd time this month.

And thats how my late night went.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 am
Wow, that was really awesome of you. And way to think on your feet.

My response, in that situation would probably be to push my friend into a trash can, sit on top of it whistling, and praying that the cop would go away, before they started banging for attention.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 pm
Dude; you are crazy creative. XD

I bet that the cop knew.. but some cops are pretty lax about that stuff.. especially if they have a sober buddy.. but if both of you were drunk. >__>;

At least he didn't have to be in the drunk tank again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm
I don't know. I think the moment someone said, "He's not drunk, sir, but he acts very good, eh?" I would have been suspicious of them lying just because it sounds like what someone would say when lying. O:

But it was a creative lie at least. XD; Glad you kept your friend out of the drunk tank.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm
I'd hope that my friends would do that for me. (READ: I'm a drunken sham)
And public drunkeness is bad over there? God, they should see our student area on a Tuesday night. They'd have an absolute field day xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:10 pm
Thanks everyone xd

Seriously I think the police officer did know what was going on but either decided it's what he'd do for a friend or he just didn't care because he was having a bad enough day and just didn't want to be bothered with the burial by more paperwork so he let us go and turned the other cheek. xd  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 am
That. Is awesome. xd  
The Suites

Manage Your Items