View Results

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 am
So after almost a year of dating... My boyfriend tells his relatives I'm only a friend. WTF?!?!?! He's said numerous times that he wants to marry me, yet he still refers to me as a friend?! That's a new low for him! And he thinks a simple "I love you." and a hug Is going to fix everything. IT'S NOT!!
And after all of his s**t I've had to put up with. College, job hunting, choosing to hang out with his friends over me, the obsession with video games. I devote so much of my time to him. AND FOR WHAT?! A kiss and I love you?! That's not good enough! This may not seem like something I should be upset over.. But I am. It's like what the hell do I have to do so he'll be happy to tell anyone I'm his girlfriend... Whenever someone asks me if he's my boyfriend of course I say yes... I'm actually happy he's my boyfriend and I don't see any point in hiding it...

Now don't go thinkin' that he's absolutely horrible and I should leave him, because he's not horrible... He's a wonderful, sweet, caring person... It's just... He really hurts me a lot... He's an idiot. I'm sorry to say it, but he is.

Anyway... I just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks to whoever for reading this even though they didn't have to. ^ ^

[/rant]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 am
Tell him he has to call you his girlfriend if you're going to be one, end of story.  

Life Hath Immortality

x Mingei x

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Life Hath Immortality
Tell him he has to call you his girlfriend if you're going to be one, end of story.

I agree with Life Hath Immortality.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:37 pm
I told him that... Apparently he thought I didn't want him to tell his family about me... I don't know where he got that from, but he felt terrible when I told him I actually wanted him to tell his family about me. So we made up and it's all good now... ^ ^

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User_20392979

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 pm
Blood Pop
I told him that... Apparently he thought I didn't want him to tell his family about me... I don't know where he got that from, but he felt terrible when I told him I actually wanted him to tell his family about me. So we made up and it's all good now... ^ ^

That's good that you two talked and worked this out, communication is one of the most important things in a relationship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 pm
Blood Pop

Ohh~ Yay! It worked out~ I'm so excited to hear about this! =^ ^=

x Mingei x

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items