Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Scare the Dreams. Share the Nightmares

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy
  but it felt weird o,0
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:25 pm
I had a weird YET scary nightmare gonk

A man died from a heart attack. After a week of his death. Thousands of children start disappearing. No clues were found and strangely beds are made after the disappearance. A month later, the adults are disappearing also. No clues were found. A girl might have a clue and reason why this is happening but before she tells the whole city, three men hunt her down so she won't tell anyone what is the reason and clue.

I was dreaming that I was running from these guys and hid in a dumpster and fell asleep in it and woke up in my bed 0.o creepy yet interesting. This inspired me to write it into a story smile

Any dreams that inspired, scared, worried, etc., you? You can share if you want to smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 am
well srry i have none to share because wat u call a nightmare i call a dream but i do have a favorite type of nightmare.
it is when u are falling into a pit of darkness and no matter how badly u want to u cant wake up until someone wakes u
but ur in a cold sweat and ur heart is pounding  

nightmares_that_scream

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am
I have had many nightmares... and a few possible nightmares. I have written about this one "nightmare" that I had that was about falling into a bottomless pit with filled with fire and smoldering rocks. There was, also, the most sinister-looking of all people in a part of this pit. It goes kind of deep... and I would love to let you all read it, but I don't remember whether it was both Gaia and this other site's ToS that said no religious discussions are to take place anywhere on their sites or if it was just this other site, so I just try to steer clear of it to the best of my ability.

I, also, had many dreams about trying to get out of this one building that I used to go to around twice a week, but not being able to talk myself into it because I wanted to rescue all of my friends from this place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm
EPIC DREAMS! i love them! they inspire me to write like all the time!  

tHiCe_LeOn

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:30 pm
Awesome biggrin I love to write about many things but I guess I have to finish this dream story first XD

Transformers in Chicago and I'm in Chicago and I passed by there and it's amazing!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 pm
Hand me those crayons...

I had so many nightmares....its not even funny. some of them would repeat, too. and they're SO WEIRD. but now most of my dreams are more realistic. I want my nightmares back, cuz they were scary, but they were fun too.(thinking about them afterwards, I mean.) Like the killer funhouse.

...I'm going to color this place in rainbows

Nate_RiversOfTheSPK

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 pm

nightmares where you can feel the pain are the worst .....
getting stabbed by a vampire , my bro and getting bitten by all kinds of animals [ most painful is the shark] also falling is horrible

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games