Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Suggest for me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sauru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Hey.
I'm looking for cosplays for my cons for 2011, so here are some photos of me:
[Nov. '09] [June '10] {Only difference is I have bangs now.}
I'm 5'2" and I have broad shoulders, wide hips, and a small waist and bust. My legs are seen as that of a runner, although I'm not and generally I look athletic. (So I've been told.)

Past Cosplays: Chi from Chobits, Cloud from Final Fantasy Advent Children, Karin from Naruto (I look too much like her ; A ; ), Itachi from Naruto, and most recently I've been Amulet Diamond from Shugo Chara. I also kind of was Amu/Rima from Shugo Chara because people mistook my outfit once as a cosplay. = A = [It looks like the uniforms, which I was unaware of.]

Current Cosplays: Supergirl from DC Comics

Preferences: I'm open to all types of suggestions! I like video games, manga/anime, and comics all the same. I would really love duo cosplays since I tend to do this with my sister. I have a small cosplay group of three girls besides myself and would love suggestions for that. (They are in the Shugo Chara picture.) It'd be nice to have someone with glasses, but I'm fine without them as well. :>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 pm
You'd make a good Tifa(FFVII or Kairi(Kingdom Hearts) or maybe young Sora if you were feeling awesome. Hmmmm...I don't know what else. You have a really pretty face though, so any character that is considered gorgeous you could probably pull off like Zakuro (Tokyo Mew Mew) or Eclair (Kiddy Grade). Or pretty boys like Tamaki (OHSHS). smile  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sauru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:00 pm
MisaMaiValentine :: Ah, thank you very much! I've been recommended Tifa three or so other times before.
And that is a very nice comment, I appreciate it very much. xD  
Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff