Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Game] What you think Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player counter:
  +1
View Results

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 pm
Bowser

That sounds pretty childish though D:
Can you observe if they do it to other people as well ? For me it really sounds like some kind of experiement to test people's reaction or to have doing something to make each other feel closer like the typical example of finding a black sheep. Or it's a huge plot crafted by that so called friend, who has two faces since everyone seems to act at his whim. I mean doesn't he realize it and if he does, why doesn't he say something? If I were in your shoes, I would feel uncomfortable around them too since that is pretty unpolite.

God, invite me to gaming party with you two D:
Sold all my consoles when I entered college to keep me from getting distracted ;A;

Actually I never played the game before except for the DS version which lags like hell > A>
But I used to stay updated on game releases and bought like 3-4 different gaming magazines each week. That's how I found out about RO and I took a glance at the classes. The design looked really nice and memorized the classes by looking at the artworks xD
Though.. the 3rd classes got already announced years ago when I last checked through artworks as well. Did they really take that long to release them ? Or I could be wrong but I've seen the Archbishop, Shura, Guillotine Cross, Shadow Chaser, Mechanic and Rune Knight before.

don't worry xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm
Browser
I unno. They're kids after all. To me, it really just looks like they're caught up in their own worlds.
The mutual friend is a very active and busy guy. I'm surprised many people actually manage a hang out with him...though his hang outs kind of end up being pretty big.

;; 3;; Game party would be fun <3
I don't have many people who have time to play games with me...and I'm one of those who doesn't have time to play games xD
; A; Why you sell consoles? I'd have put em in storage or left em at a friend's or trusted family's house.

The third classes were announced maybe a year and a half? 2 years back? I remember data being difficult to find. A friend of mine was always very persistent to check back often to see if there were any updates to the new classes xD
It was nice looking into despite that yes - they did take some good time to release them at long last, but we are all happy with them o 3o

D: late reply!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:44 pm
Interface
I hope it settles down someday :3

But I'm sure that games are more present in America than in Europe xD
Because back then ( more than 4 years ago or so ), game shops were still
buying used consoles and games so I thought I would make some profit by
selling them and buying PC games instead. The only things that I kept were
FFVII & FFVIII ( europe version ), FFVII ( american version ) and Ehrgeiz ( God bless the ring ). Sentimental reasons but I still feel bad for all
the other games ;; A ;;

I hope I can find a time when I can manage to install it and play it D:
As well as Trixsters.

No problem, I'm busy as well xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:28 pm
GUI
Maybe one day. I don't think I care too much at this point though. It's nothing big in our lives considering I spend all of my time either at home or at school - where I never really have a problem being around the people who go to class with me. The other thing where dem kids are is only once a year - and it seems I might have friends to go with me to the con other than Rush, where the awkwardness happens, which is nice.

I dunno about dem games in america being more present o 3o
(You guys still get some games that never get ported here Dx)...which I want.
But yea, gamestop wasn't buying old consoles unless they were PS2s, Wiis or Gamecubes, though I think maybe gameboy advances were still being bought and sold refurbished. Make it like 6 years ago, and I think they would still sell N64 used products though. I wish they still would ; ~;

I never got into trickster. It looks really cute though. it'd be nice to run into you playing Ragnarök sometime though o 3o
I've been playing on the free server mostly - I ran out of hours to play premium and decided to save up for Christmas presents, so I haven't bothered to refill my account ^ ^;;
/yayChristmas <3 (*cough*Hogswatch)

Doing anything for the holiday? . o.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm
Menu
Oh, awesome. Conventions D:
Game conventions or cosplay/anime cenventions ?

Wonder what they do with all the consoles/games that they can't sell..
Gamestop in this area is really useless. They sell games but no gamecards.
I went to a handful Gamestop shops just to receive the reply that they don't know what gamecards are. Hello...?

Ragnarök (lol, not Ragnarok ? ) is a P2P game ? Oh god.. now I remember why I didn't played it e__e
I mean P2P elements are okay as long as the whole game isn't P2P but I guess you meet less kids and trolls on those games then xD

Studying everyday D:
Exams are at the end of January.
You o: ?

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 pm
restaurant

can i play? ouo  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:24 am
badtzmaru
restaurant

can i play? ouo

Heck yea =D

Waiter  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 am
tip

heyy, veiss! 4laugh it looks several users left gaia. emotion_8c  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 am
badtzmaru
tip

heyy, veiss! 4laugh it looks several users left gaia. emotion_8c

toe

Have they? :0 How'd you figure?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 am
sock

like that guy up there and several other naked avis i've spotted while browsing around old threads. xd i've even seen one guy who changed his name to "thisguyquitgaia" or something, lol.  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash