Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rain's Upcoming Vacation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 pm
As a note, I'll be leaving the morning of Wednesday, July 28th! I should be on, albeit occasionally over the next week and a half.

Afterwards, I'll be definitely unreachable from Saturday, August 7th thru Monday, August 9th! I should be back in business by Tuesday.

Or Wednesday, if I spend all of Tuesday passed out from driving all around the eastern half of the U.S.

What does this mean for all of you, besides the obvious?

If you want plot posts from me, I'll definitely need posts from you guys to work with PRIOR TO TUESDAY NIGHT! As much as I want to, I don't want to guarantee I'll be here for plot posts during my trip, so post while you can!

I'm looking in your direction, Brave New World crew!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm
*glances at MSN notification*

I predict a sudden rise in the level of activity in this guild.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 pm
Psychofish
*glances at MSN notification*

I predict a sudden rise in the level of activity in this guild.
huzzah!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:29 am
Yes, I'm back, albeit a day later than originally planned. Got home around 4pm, and kind of have been vegging out. I think my body was TRYING to get sick towards the end, but I'm too stubborn to let it. We've been quibbling almost the entire evening but I think I got final say.

Tomorrow, the hijinks will once again commence. That's the plan, anyways.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Woo! Erm, does that mean I can make a dude now? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:21 pm
Man, exhaustion has wiped me out. I think I had been running on fumes without realizing it, and most my time home since I got back has been sleeping.

Sorry everyone who's been waiting for me to post. Illness was prevalent in two of the places I visited, so perhaps my body has been spending a lot of effort fighting it off? I've been showing symptoms on and off, but nothing has come of it... yet.

I may end up posting in Shot in the Dark, then calling it an early night, even though it's only 8:30. Maybe a good 10 hours will help clear my head?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts in all my "easy" games are done. Just God Hunters now, which I'll do after a shower!

Sorry for the wait, everyone! I'm feeling much better now, for what it's worth :3  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games