Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Operation Shirley Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christina:
  A sad, sad child.
  But I TOTALLY understand.
  And feel for ya, sista.
  But disapprove of this.
  Because I love you.
View Results

iTootsie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:55 pm
Wow.

My brain is throbbing but you make me happy at the same time.

College:

Independence good.
Classes bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Let me explain to you how bad mine is.
A friend of a friend is staying at our house lately. And he brought his friend from America to ours and said he could stay with us for a few days. Which I was fine with. But I saw this guy and I immediatley wanted to jump him. Having known him for less than 3 days. It's insane, I feel so ashamed of myself but from one perspective it's hilarious xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:01 pm
Aquila15
Let me explain to you how bad mine is.
A friend of a friend is staying at our house lately. And he brought his friend from America to ours and said he could stay with us for a few days. Which I was fine with. But I saw this guy and I immediatley wanted to jump him. Having known him for less than 3 days. It's insane, I feel so ashamed of myself but from one perspective it's hilarious xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
Dude, that's nothing to be ashamed of, I meet people all the time who I want to bone, almost instantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm
Mmmmmmmmhmm.

PREACH IT, SISTAS!
I have pretty vague, probably low, standards;

and I'm lead by appearances.

And 2/3rds of the guys I see, I want to strip instantly.

Yeah.
I hope that's sexually threatening for you.

rofl

iTootsie

Rose Mitsubushi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:24 pm
At some point I think we all hit a point like that.
I know earlier this year I did and I ended up sleeping with one of my best friends.
I took his virginity.
And everything was good, until he started to trying to get into a relationship.
While still sleeping with me.
I didn't know about the relationship stuff so s**t ended up going down.

It was still good though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm
That's good that you're being careful. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs of any kind BUT I have lots of friends who drink like mad and I have been known to be a drunk's best friend lol.

And seriously, I know how impatience can be but you don't really gain much from having sex just to have it. I know it's been said more than once in here but it's just better and more fun when you feel something for the other person. Just trust me on this one.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm
Edited:
Took out half my post, thought it was too mean. : | Sorry.

You can party in college without getting drunk out of your a**.
You can party without getting ********, I hate to break it to you... but sex isn't as great as you seem to think it is.
Only 8 out of 30 women get pleasure from vaginal penetration.
And most of the time, the guy doesn't even know what the ******** he's doing so, not only will he probably ejaculate within 3 minutes, he probably won't even be worried about or even know how to pleasure you.
Your first time will be shitty unless you find someone who is experienced.
And with someone who is experienced, you run the risk of getting an STD.
You should really get that ridiculous fantasy of a "perfect/great first time" out of your head. It probably won't happen. If it does, that's wonderful, I'm so happy for you. But it probably won't and you'll just be seriously getting your hopes up.

I'm really sorry if I sounded horribly, horrible mean. But sometimes, that's what it takes.
Waiting to have sex with someone you truly love will make you feel great in the long run. It's so worth that feeling, knowing you gave yourself to someone you really love. And even if the relationship doesn't work out later on it life, you can still look back fondly on it. Instead of, you know, a one-night stand with a co-worker.

Also, forgot to mention, learning the ropes with your partner over the course of your relationship will greatly strengthen your bond with him.
He might have a little experience under his belt, but he will still learn along with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 pm
sweatdrop hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweatdrop

I know all about the negatives of sex.
I know that they outweigh the positives.
I definitely wasn't expecting the stuff of romance novels.
It didn't cross my mind to not be as safe as possible.

Sex to me is giving myself to someone, every single time.
I just think that if I have the chance to give my first time to someone I know will be careful and gentle and polite and respectful (etc etc), then maybe there's risk ahead of me and I should take the opportunity to give the monumental moment to someone in the past.
I definitely don't have intentions to get drunk off my a**, or at all.
I don't want it to go down at any kind of frat party.
But at the same time I know my limits, I have lots of weaknesses that will be put in jeopardy in college life, and I am going 100% alone and I, like anyone, would compromise some things if I feel someone accepted or acknowledged.
It's not pretty and I'm not proud of it.

But I know there's a deep end out there,
and I would give myself excuses right off the cliff.

I don't think there's a learning limit when it comes to a partner,
no matter how long you end up together.
At the same time I also think that the first time with any person is the beginning of a new sex life/experience.

iTootsie

Jyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 am
So basically because you lack self-control, you want to get it over with? Does not compute.

But hey, sure, whatever works. I feel like you're going to do what you want to do regardless of anyone on the internet and are just trying to justify giving in to your hormones. Good luck and be safe!  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff