WTF!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Okay... I am starting to get a complex!!! I feel like my heart is being played with, and I don't like it.... My 'girlfriend' is now saying stuff like, 'we need to not be saying we're going steady' and ' I don't think we should refer to each other as b/f and g/f'.

WTF!?!? What have I done wrong!?

And just to clarify, this is like the 4th time she has said 'we need to talk'...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm
She's slowly trying to get away from you

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

ReaperPuppy

Ruthless Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 pm
That's horrible Wolfy. I seriously hopes everything works out and she's just having random mood swings 8[

Miku: I hope not Miku. Wolfys totally awesome and I dought any of us wants to see him hurt.
And if she doesn't see that in him then she's not worth it. B[

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:09 am
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx
Okay... I am starting to get a complex!!! I feel like my heart is being played with, and I don't like it.... My 'girlfriend' is now saying stuff like, 'we need to not be saying we're going steady' and ' I don't think we should refer to each other as b/f and g/f'.

And just to clarify, this is like the 4th time she has said 'we need to talk'...

hmm well maybe she's over you or either she thinks you aren't into her.. anyway, sometimes things are meant to be.  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am
edible reality
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

hmm well maybe she's over you or either she thinks you aren't into her.. anyway, sometimes things are meant to be.
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Dude. don't even worry about it. she was a b***h, and it's been over for a while now... lol

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx
edible reality
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Dude. don't even worry about it. she was a b***h, and it's been over for a while now... lol

User Image

heh ok. smile  

edible reality

Questionable Muse

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx
edible reality
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

User Image

I was about to say, wasn't that last summer when you two broke up.  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games