Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Cheer me up Suites Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 pm
Dris, I can't BELIEVE you posted ******** class="postcontent-align-center" style="text-align: center"> ~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 pm
~*~

Bah-leted because you told me to. <3

Will you still love me? :'(

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm
Aww. Don't be embarrassed. D: <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm
It is truly breath-taking.

I love it.

I am raising my hand for loving it.

Put that sucka on TV,

'cause I can't get enough.

iTootsie

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm
Qui, don't you dare be embarrassed. I for one loved it. You're my hero.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 am
Guys, my friend Melissa got the job. I'm honestly happy for her, but I had to watch her get trained, I had to watch her get taught all the things I wanted to learn. I was trying to tidy the shop, ready to just completley break down, I thought I was going to throw up. And the supervisor position won't come up now for at least a year, so I've got alot more waiting to do. Even when it comes up next time, I don't think I'll get it. Melissa's friend Laura sounded like she was close too, and the two of them get on really well with the manager, unlike me since I never work when he does. So my bet is that Laura will get it next time.

I'm just so bored of my current job, I like the idea of running a shop but I feel so useless as a bottom-of-the-ladder sales assistant. And I know that's really ungrateful because with today's economy, I'm lucky to have a job in the first place. I just really wanted to advance, to do something important and to have some responsibility.

sad

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:25 pm
~*~

-hugs-

I'm really sorry you didn't get it, sweetie. I think you'd be amazing for the job.
Have you looked for other jobs lately? Perhaps you won't have to be bored for much longer.

And you know you can PM or message me any time and I'll be there. <333333

~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm
Ah, Qui. That blows man.
Keep lookin' though dude, you'll find a job you love. You're a smart guy, likable too.
Don't let it get ya down though, darkest before dawn, & all that jazz.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm
Thanks alot, you guys are awesome -hugs for everahwhun-
I've kinda thought things over since yesterday and today, and I've decided that while I'd love to be a supervisor, I can still focus on being as good as I possibly can at the job I currently have. I have a feeling that the next time a supervisor position comes up, Melissa's friend Laura will get it, but that doesn't matter. I spoke to one or two people in work today, and they all said they'd been told my interview was great. They also said that they'd kill me if I didn't go for it next time xd
So I'm feeling alot better about the whole thing, my friend Melissa is going to do a fantastic job and I just need to work on remaining calm under pressure and learning to not panic. Hopefully I'll be in with a better chance next time. Basically, I'm eating Rainbow Drops (whoever hasn't tried this must do so ASAP) and I'm happy-ish smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas