Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Favoret anime movies or shows ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RLS169

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:01 am
inuyasha  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:09 pm
I'm going to add 2 more of my favourite films:

Cowboy Bebop and Highlander: The search for vengeance.  

Klous d-Arc

KiLLeGaCy

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:19 pm
One of the newiest anime i like is full metal no doubt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:38 am
I have lots of favorites... Rurouni Kenshin, Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, Slayers, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Advent Children if you count that.  

kivaki

Aya und Wolf

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:51 pm
My first three favorite are Texhnolyze, Wolf's Rain, and Yu Yu Hakusho respectively.

I know that Texhnolyze isn't that popular but I was completely taken with the lonely story of Ichise. And although the political fights between the Organo and Union can get old, it's depth and emotion when addresseing Ichise and a loner in the middle of a rotting city was great (as a bonus he was gorgeous ;D).

The concept of Wolf's Rain was nothing short of amazing (doesn't help that wolves happen to be my favorite animal) but the manga was brief and dissapointing.

I think that my infatuation with Kurama was really one of the things that got my attention with YYH.

Wow....huge ramble, sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:18 am
Soul Eater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

FrozenIcePrince

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:05 pm
I just watched Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and omg, it's SO ******** FUNNY.

I also wound up watching xxxHolic: Kei and it's pretty good too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:06 pm
ArikaiHart
I just watched Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and omg, it's SO ******** FUNNY.

I also wound up watching xxxHolic: Kei and it's pretty good too.

I haven't watched the depressed teacher show yet, but I've thought about watching it. Which series did you watch, the 1st or 2nd?

As for xxxHolic, after watching the 1st season, I ended up reading the manga and haven't gotten around to watching xxxHolic:Kei yet (though I have all the episodes stored on one of my external hardrives.), mostly because I already knew what would be on them.  

Soujii-sama

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm
By far my faverite anime is Dragon Ball Z. I have the first and third season on DVD. I also have the entire seris of G Gundam on DVD. Im trying o get the rest of DBZ too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm
I watched both of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei seasons, and the two OVAs that are currently out. I've also read what manga I can find online (when I join a fandom, I tend to really jump into it).

I started out reading the xxxHolic manga (and still do). When I first tried watching the anime, I didn't like it at all. When the latest volume came out, I still wanted more, so I decided to try Kei, and liked it. The movie was quite good too, I though.

OMG, DBZ. That show will always be special to me, because I watched it so long. I can't wait for the movie. I hope it's so bad it's good.  

ArikaiHart

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 pm
ArikaiHart
I watched both of the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei seasons, and the two OVAs that are currently out. I've also read what manga I can find online (when I join a fandom, I tend to really jump into it).

I started out reading the xxxHolic manga (and still do). When I first tried watching the anime, I didn't like it at all. When the latest volume came out, I still wanted more, so I decided to try Kei, and liked it. The movie was quite good too, I though.

OMG, DBZ. That show will always be special to me, because I watched it so long. I can't wait for the movie. I hope it's so bad it's good.
Yeah, the 1st season of xxxHolic was all out of order and they removed all the Tsubasa references...now Tsubasa & xxxHolic are so inter-twined that you can't understand the story without reading both.

The movie was sufficiently creepy though. I liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm
Mmm, I don't how they removed Tsubasa from it. :/ I don't know about xxxHolic and Tsubasa currently, though, because I read the manga when it's released in NA and do my best to stay away from spoilers.

It also had this really great piano instumental. Wish I could find that somewhere.  

ArikaiHart

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 am
I'm not sure if they count but eh.... Digimon Pokemon Sailor Moon smile  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items