User Image
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Namaste ☁ Fite ☁Dragon☁Adventurers ☁Language☁Drama ☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack was right, as soon as Nare walked in it's like she honed in on the spot he was sitting at. Not that it was difficult, seventh years, end of the table, he hadn't stood a chance to blend in. He grinned at her as she started going off on him, yeah he might die tonight, but man had he missed his friend. "Oh hey Nare, How was your summer? Staying busy? Too bad you didn't get head girl right?" She gave him the look and threatened him with some rude kicking - after sliding back and to the side ever so slightly as to maybe avoid getting kicked in the front.

"Look I didn't WANT to go! I MAY have gotten into a SMALL incident that involved burning down a church, which may have resulted in my mum going off on me, infant of Da and Aunt Kadence, and Auntie getting super mad that I existed, was dragged off as a major grounding since Da was going to the United States anyway, and then they got into a big fight and are separated, so Da and I and a few of the cousins came back here, and well. Here I am. Surprise?"

Important things Zack conveniently skipped over:
1. He might have accidentally killed a boy.
2. Zack might have been the one to start the fire but his cousin Liam took most of the blame and Zack was very guilty about that.
3. Not many people knew his Da was Alarick Knapp the professor and he couldn't remember if he had told Nate about it before or if he was just throwing this on her.
4. Alarick knew some fowl words.
5. He was probably going to fail his NEWTs after doing so poorly in America.

He shrugged, "Look it was a really weird year, I'm just glad to be back where everything makes sense. America was awful you can't even imagine it."

"Mad inventory of course!"

Setting: Sorting
Thoughts: I might die tonight
Wearing: school robes

“Yukina101”