Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? ??????
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony & Planning to Hide
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hate everything about today

Thank goodness she was only up at the front for two minutes and eight seconds. Llewella stepped down, glancing at the professor, then to the house cheering wildly for her. Oh dear. As she walked closer, head down to avoid anyone's eyesight, she noticed her robes changing to add a vivid yellow. Great. That wouldn't make it difficult to hide at all. She sighed softly, quickening her pace toward the table. There was clearly a section just for the new sorts, and the only one there was a girl with electric pink hair. She was probably an extrovert, meaning Ella should avoid.

The brunette sat at the very end of the table, half to avoid conversation, and half to be able to flee at a moment's notice. Hopefully no one would talk to her. She could eat, find her room, and hide under the blankets. She figured she'd need to start exploring the castle to find as many refuges as she could. Honestly, outside of bed and classes... she figured she'd pretty much always be able to hide. Not like anyone would want to talk with her anyway. They were all probably like her brothers, deeming her not worthy of existing, much less conversation...

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Hufflepuff Robes}}
          {{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:15 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (Sorting 2060)
                                                  Company : Hufflepuffs...

A kind heart you have there
                                                  One that's good for making friends of all kinds
                                                  Everyone will be safe with you!
                                                  You'll find a home for your heart in...
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Fiadh smiled at the sorting hats words. It would seem her thoughts about herself were indeed true. Jumping off the stool, she found her way to the Hufflepuff table. Her robes changing to a yellowy gold as she did so. Glancing at the table, Fiadh noticed Ella from the boat ride over. She had no idea where the girl disappeared to once they arrived. At least she knew someone.

Sliding into the seat next to Ella, she smiled at her. “Looks like we’re housemates.” Fiadh commented simply before looking to the sorting. She needed to know where Liv was going to end up. When her friend’s name was called, Fia stared curiously up to the front of the hall. “Gryffindor!” She heard the hat call out. Fiadh cheered for her friend, clapping wildly with excitement. They both ended up kind of where they thought they would. She’d still get to see her Fiadh was sure.

OOC : Just quoted you both since you were mentioned. Also she's sitting next to Ella xd

AliceInWonderland0921
                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:17 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *First Year*
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily barely took notice of the mousey brunette who took a seat down a few seats from her. However, another brunette soon joined with a bob (kill her now if she ever thought about chopping that much of her hair off - bubblegum pink or not). Emily turned her green eyed gaze to the girl who spoke. "We all are housemates. I'm Emily Dyfodwg... technically Emilia but that is more for formal and professional occasions. Since we're going to be living together we should be friends," Emily said with a grin as she held out a hand first to Fiadh and then moving on to Ella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

User Image
                                                          Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                          Though, we're here for you!
                                                          I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!
                                                          Cinnabun Gryffie

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Fiadh & Emilia
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Forced Socialization
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Could they both be Welsh?

Ella watched the sorting with tired eyes, not really paying attention to any of the kids. It wasn't until one of the girls from the boats sat beside her, noting they were housemates. Brown eyes went wide with surprise, not sure what to do. She'd been hoping all would be quiet. Another girl, this one with electric pink hair, commented they were all housemates. She then introduced herself as Emilia -Emily- Dyfodwg. Wait. That surname was definitely Welsh. Actually, Fiadh was Welsh too. Perhaps it was indeed fate?

"Umh... Llewella Eynon. Or just Ella." She mumbled, her soft voice barely audible over the din of the Great Hall. Her gaze fell down as she picked at her fingers, worried she may have upset the others. What if they hated her? She didn't want to start off badly... but then again, Ella was very used to being alone. Actually, she was always alone unless she were being tormented by her brothers or scolded by the adults... Maybe it was indeed safer to just stay on her own forever...

{{Wearing :: Uniform + Hufflepuff Robes}}
          mc2

murruelecreuset

As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:15 pm
User Image
Fiadh Reilly O'Shea
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff First Year
Half Blood Eleven Year Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (Sorting 2060)
                                                  Company : Hufflepuffs... Ella & Emily

Fiadh smiled toward the pink haired girl. Pink would be a great color and she bet the fairies would love it. “Nice to meet you, Emily. My name’s Fiadh O’Shea.” She introduced herself brightly. “I’d like to be friends.” She admitted shaking Emily’s hand. After all they were probably going to share a dorm, so they’d see each other a lot. It just made sense, didn’t it? This was going to be a great relationship she just knew. Though she was still going to be friends with Liv. That wasn’t going to change either. Fiadh was sure that she’d end up being friends with even more people as the year would go on.

OOC :

mc2
                                                  Cinnabun Gryffie

Hufflepuff!
]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Thoughts
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Watching the Sorting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish I was with Charlotte...

Eddie had to admit he was a little surprised by his sorting. He had hoped to be with his sister, but even then, he knew he wasn't nearly her level of bravery, charisma, or charm. Maybe at least the Hufflepuff common room would have a good vantage for bird-watching. That'd be nice. He knew Gryffindor was in a tower, but not much else. Maybe he'd have time to find Charlotte and ask more questions. As he walked to the table donned in yellow, Eddie noticed his own robes shift in color. How fascinating!

He sat down, glancing around to see what to do next. For now, he interlaced his fingers, resting his hands on the tabletop. Brown eyes watched the sorting, trying to remember the names of all his new classmates. After a moment, he found his gaze wandering to the Gryffindor table. He was pretty sure Charlotte didn't notice him, and a small frown found its way to his lips. He cleared his throat quietly, then sighed as he returned to watching the ceremony.

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          {{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
          Kiska166
          quoted for lots of Charlotte Mention

I'ᴅ sɪᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs
          Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ɪɴᴠᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ Mᴀʀs
          Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ᴄʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜs ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғʟʏ
          Sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴀ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴅʀᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏs
          Wʜᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴᴇsᴛ ʜᴏᴜʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:33 pm
User Image User Image
Summer Rose Sweetwater

Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Muggleborn Free-Spirited Plant Lover

Location : Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table (Sorting 2062)
                                                        Company : Hufflepuffs...

Summer was officially Seventeen years of age making her legally able to preform magic. It was also her final year at Hogwarts. The sorting ceremony was bittersweet. She remembered when she was sorted, curious in nature. “Are you a magic hat?” She recalled herself asking the sorting hat. “I am indeed a magic hat! Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none. There's no need to be nervous, child. In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go Hufflepuff! The hat assured her. It was then that she came to sit at the very table she was at now.

Hogwarts had become her home for the last six years. Summer had never been adopted by a family, so every summer she’d end up back at Wools wishing for a way out. It made the holidays bleak and kind of lonely. Summer made it her job to take care of the younger kids when she was back from school. Despite not being there most of the year she did what she could. Every bit helped in her opinion. Now it was her last year away and in turn her last year as a child of Wools Orphanage. Life would be an adventure this year and the next for sure. So, she was certain to enjoy the time she had left on the school grounds.

OOC : Open for Interaction!

I am indeed a magic hat!
                                                        Don't worry, you're in good hands, though I've got none
                                                        There's no need to be nervous, child
                                                        In fact, I already know exactly where you'll go
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:06 pm
Ayy, domino, flick and a drop and I see it all fall down
Shakin’ the world, magnitude makin' everything crumble like blah, blah
Okay, all that's left is dust, A.K.A. "The Bulldozer"
Right when everyone falls, they're crawling ’cause they can't help but follow

User Image
User Image

¸.•*xᕼᥙƒƒꙆᥱρᥙƒƒ ᖴɩɾ⳽t Ƴᥱᥲɾx¨*•.¸♪¸ xᙅᥱᥒtᥱɾ ᙅᖾɩꙆᑯx.•*¨*•.¸ xᕼoᑲᑲɩt Ꙇᥒtᥱɾᥒx♥¸.•*¨*•.¸

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Rosa hopped off the stool with a bright grin as the magic swept over her turning the previous black robes Hufflepuff gold and black. She managed to spot Mea and Lewis cheering from the line making her grin widen as she waved to them both before joining an equally cheering Su at the table. She'd forgotten the older teen was also a Hufflepuff, but from what she'd heard from family it would certainly make sense. "Congratulations! Are you happy? Disappointed? A little of both?" Su asked as they made room for her at the table. "Definitely happy and maybe a little anxious? From what I know from my aunts I'm not too worried about bullies or unnecessarily stupidly rude people. And I'm really happy that Lewis can't just randomly pop in and be a bother whenever he wants like if I was in Ravenclaw." Would it have been cool to be like her dad? A bit. But was it worth it to avoid her clingy older brother? Absofriggenlutely. Rosa heard a snort and saw Su barely holding in some laughter making her eyes narrow in suspicion. She was pretty sure those were agreeable giggles. "Don't tell me he still randomly pops over." she begged then whined when the teen only nodded and laughed. So much for avoiding him. When Mea's name was called she started paying attention again and when it was announced he was also a Hufflepuff she cheered just as loud with the rest of the table making sure she had room for him to sit next to her. "This is by far the best case scenario we could've asked for! Oh, Lewis still apparently sits here too so we can really only avoid him in the common room but I mean. It's something?" Rosa informed her cousin dramatically rolling her eyes and sighing.

Spitting out a single joke makes everybody L-O-L
Think you can outdo me? Let me kick you out to somewhere else (Bye-bye)
I always try to do it one by one
But I know with just a single nod, I'm knocking over millions

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxxWʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rosa, Lewis, Su, Everyone else
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Fixing up ears
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She knew just what to do!

Mea had been quietly (and nervously) watching Lewis as he captioned the sorting. Rosa got to go first, and after Lewis dramatically signed her sorting. They both cheered happily, Mea doing something like "jazz hands", which was how they cheered at his primary school. Clapping was a confusing gesture for a whole school of D/deaf kids, of course. He noticed Lewis looking over at Rosa, a smile on his face. He looked like a really proud big brother! That was some good family. It looked like she was talking to one of Lewis' friends, which was nice.

When it was finally Mea's turn for sorting, he was glad he could understand the hat's message. Afterwards, he grinned over at Lewis, who restated the sorting. It was the same sign Rosa had gotten! They were in the same house! Mea hurried over to hold Lewis' hand as the tall teen walked alongside him to the yellow house. "Rosa! We're in the same house!" Mea said, voice quite a bit louder than it should be. It often raised in volume when he was having issues with hearing. Lewis, however, quickly signed to lower down his volume. Mea grinned, then sat beside his best friend.

Lewis spoke up, though he signed as well for Mea's benefit. "Yes, for sure, Rosa! You and Mea got a great house. And I know you'll be taken care of. And yes, I'm gonna be in your space like all the time. Me, Su, and Sierra sit together all the time. The big entry and exit feasts are the only ones you have to sit with houses. Mea, you'll like Sierra too, since she also wears 'outside ears'." He knew that having someone in a similar boat would make Mea feel more comfortable. "No way, really?! Does she know how to sign?!" Mea signed back rapidly, earning a 'slow down' gesture from Lewis. "And yes. She's way better than me. Don't worry, you'll love her, Mea." Mea smiled up at his cousin, glad they could all talk even when his ears weren't working.

Mea noticed his cousin was leaned out, signing toward someone up at the teacher table. He tried to figure out what was happening, but the signs were partially obscured. He lifted his hands to ask, but a nice woman slipped down from the teacher table and walked over. Once beside them, she crouched down, carefully balanced on tall shoes. "Hi there, Meallan. My name is Healer Marni, and your moms told me all about your ears. Do you mind if I take a look at them?" After her words, Mea looked over at his cousin, who nodded back in affirmation. Well, that was good at least. Mea reached up with shaky hands, disconnecting his hearing aids before handing them to the healer. Somehow it was scarier without them, even if the volume was the same.

Lewis wrapped an arm around Mea, keeping him close. He'd been there for more than one hearing-related panic. Green eyes watched nervously as the woman did a few spells, then handed them back. Biting his lip, Mea reattached them, hesitantly turning the volume on. After a small static burst, the sound seemed to flow freely. Mea signed, sending over a grin. "They work! Oh, yes! Thank you so much!" Healer Marni grinned, saying a soft 'you're welcome', before slipping back out. "Rosa! We're gonna be house buddies! In Mam, Mum, and Nain's house too!" He sure knew a lot of Hufflepuffs!

Meallan - #FFA824
          Lewis - #E31230
          Marni - #AB274F
          Yukina101

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          I ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ! I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʜᴏ-ʜᴜᴍ!
          I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ'?
          I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          Exᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! I'ᴍ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ, ᴇxᴛʀᴀ
          Tʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ
          I ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs
          I'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜs
          "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ, I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ", ʜᴀ
          Tʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏ
          I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:10 pm
Are you ready for another bad poem?
One more off-key anthem
Let your teeth sink in
Remember me as I was, not as I am

User Image
User Image

Hufflepuff Fifth Yeɑɾ 🧏‍♀️ Dɑily Drɑgon Editor 📝 Alwɑγs Wɑtching

☆¸¸ .•*¨★Sierra can honestly say she wasn't expecting to have to be led to the Welcome Feast by a faculty member and yet. Here she was. BUT! It wasn't her fault! Technically! Her mum had finally allowed them to go on longer excursions with her dad and they had gone on a trek in South America. Ecuador to be specific. Fortunately they avoided the Amazon since she really really didn't feel like trudging through a jungle in the height of summer and instead were examining the caverns found in the mountain She hadn't been allowed to touch much of anything (boo) but it'd been fun to chisel at crystal deposits and sketch out the local flora and fauna. And she got to keep some of it! A green thumb she may not have but she knows her mum and aunt were happy.

However there was a bit of a mix up with their portkey and they weren't able to get back into the country until just that morning. Which would've been fine had that time not also been right as the train was leaving the station. Her parents had decided the best course was to just let her sleep in and then they'd apparate her to Hogsmeade. Well jokes on them all, they all slept in past their alarms and by the time they were up packed and gone, the last carriage had left. It'd been pure luck there was staff still at the station but still pretty embarrassing being personally escorted up, even if Professor Hawthorne was really nice about it.

When Sierra slipped into the Great Hall, the sorting was still going on thankfully and even better, there was an empty seat not that far from the doorway. She slid into it next to Su who gave a slight start but grinned happily in greeting before noticing Lewis and two other kids. One of which looked very familiar. The girl was speaking rapidly while signing to the boy, who she noticed was wearing aides as well, something about their grandparents? Ahh, this must be the sister and cousin then Lewis had mentioned, no wonder he was sitting here for the first night.

The sister, Rosesomething but she definitely remembered Rose, caught her eye and if possibly her grinned brightened and her eyes gained a gleam the teen was instantly suspicious of. "Sierra right? I'm Rosa, the ugly one's sister. Though...you might not agree with that, huh?" Sierra was right to be suspicious.

She prayed her face was in fact not flaring the way she was afraid it was but instead just offered her own smaller grin. "Right, nice to meet you officially. Lewis has mentioned but he forgot the shocking lack of subtly." she signed with a droll look. This apparently didn't matter as Rosa still fell back in laughter. "Yeahh, that sounds about right."

We're all fighting, growing old, we're all fighting, growing old
In the (Hope!) hopes of a few minutes more
To get-get on St. Peter's list
But you need to lower your standards
'Cause it's never getting any better than this

Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The world's most annoying kids, Plus Su and Sierra
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Being a good cousin?
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is she doing this now?!

Lewis was already regretting being nice and helping his cousin, but his chance to slip back to his own table was stopped by a rather pitiful look from Mea when he'd tried. Aw dang. He was just going to have to sit here and be teased by these frickin kids. He was helping make sure the kid's ears were properly readjusted after Healer Kavanagh came to help, not immediately noticing Sierra having joined them..... until Rosa decided go be loud about it.

A startled look crossed the tallest teen's face, dark eyes looking anywhere but Sierra. Over the summer, he'd come to realize he had something of a crush.... but on multiple people. His dad had just pat his back and said "hormones, amiright?" which was probably the least helpful thing ever. But he'd been too embarrassed to ask again, so, now he was here. "Sorry, ignore her. She's insane...." Lewis chuckled awkwardly, but there was a slight - yet painfully noticeable (at least in his mind) - waver to his hands as he signed along to his words.

"Haha Rosa, she said you're not subtle. Little does she know, that is you being subtle. But we can be worse!" Mea giggled before his hands were pressed together and held there by Lewis, who was very much flushed and trying to avoid any eye contact whatsoever. "Yea, unfortunately the Abrams family wasn't exactly blessed with subtlety. Maybe in another life." There we go, just avoid the topic. That'd work..... probably.

Meallan - #FFA824
Lewis - #E31230
Yukina101

Sᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡɪʀᴇ~ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғʀᴀɴᴋ, I'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ Sɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ! Tʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ
Tʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I sᴡᴇᴀʀ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ~ sᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Sᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴇs! I'ᴍ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴀʙʟᴇ ~ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴅᴇʙᴀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
Tᴏss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ʙᴀɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ, I ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴍ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ʟᴏɴɢ! I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ! Hᴇ'ʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Yᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:23 am
User Image
Racheal Ross-Kinkade
HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"How I do this all is my concern,
New to you will make you learn!
You can be whatever you choose,
But if family's what you're after,
Then there's really no other choice!

HUFFLEPUFF!"

And, so it’s decided, just like that,’ thought the newly minted Hufflepuff. Honestly, Rey hadn’t a clue as to how it would have been determined, it could have been something like blood types, filling out some sort of personality survey, drawing lots, or picking kids like they did when choosing up sides for football at her old school, where she was invariably one of the last chosen, and only because they were obliged to do so. “Thank you, Mister Hat,” she said politely before the sentient hat was taken away, and she hopped down from the stool; unsure if the decision was a good one or not. “The decision’s been made,’ she told herself. ‘there’s no putting the toothpaste back in the tube now. It’s on me from here.’

What Linsey told her held up though, she would know at least one person in Hufflepuff already: Ella Grey-Cavendish, who she sorta knew from church. Sorta, because she was Linsey’s little sister, but she tended to be pretty shy and stayed close to her family under most circumstances. She also caught another name: Milan (?) Huelwen, or at least she was pretty sure that’s what she heard. ‘Wonder if he’s related to Mrs. Nora. Can’t be thot common a name, though who knows? There might be ten o’ them… That lot over there’s cheering loudest, guess I’m going there. Goodness, all thot’s fer me? Hope they feel the same when they find out how dreadful I am at kickball.’

As she walked toward the Hufflepuff Table, Rey felt something going on with her clothes. Glancing down, she saw she now had a tie which looked rather like Ella’s, and the Hufflepuff crest adorned her robes. ‘And that ices things, I think. That was pretty neat, beats going somewhere to get it done or exchanging clothes. Hope my trunk doesn’t get lost, or poor Rosie. They made me give her up when we got off the train; I hope she’s okay.” It took her a moment, but she soon spotted a familiar looking head of long reddish-brown hair, and there was space to sit beside her.

Grateful to find at least one of the faces she was familiar with, Rey slid onto the bench next to Ella. “Glad I found you, Ella. Okay, so far things have been pretty neat, and I was totally not expecting a talking hat. So, what happens next?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Hufflepuff Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Rey
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Feast
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope she comes to family dinner...

Ella had been siting rather alone, a little lost in thought. There was a lot of new this year, and a lot of worrisome old. She glanced over at the Ravenclaw table, sighing almost silently when she saw Serghei sitting beside Linsey. It was so.... strange. What was worse, it almost seemed like Linsey liked him. He certainly seemed... charming, but she was just waiting for the shoe to drop. He was still an Antonov, after all. And if Father decided it was time to come home, well, would Serghei obey?

She glanced down her own table, getting a small smile from one of the nicest people in existence, probably, Tamhas, who seemed to be focused on someone at... was he looking at the Gryffindor table? Oh well. He had a zillion friends, so it was probably one of them. Her eyes glanced up at the sorting when a familiar-ish name was called. Rey, poor thing, was just hoping to get any house that had a Grey family member... and it seemed it'd be her. Ella carefully scooted over a bit, making sure there was plenty of room for the redhead.

When Rey sat down, Ella nodded, listening to her question. "Well, not too much. Tonight, we'll watch the sorting, then the Headmaster does a speech, then we eat dinner. Usually everyone eats two-point-eight plates, on average, during the feasts." She had a lot of time to notice such things, given she usually only ate a few bites. It was something the Greys were working so, so hard to correct, but with Serghei back, Ella worried somehow there'd be need to go back to fasting. "After that, the first years get led to the Common Room by the newest Prefects, which are.... oh, Souleymane Afolayan and... that guy, I think his name's Thomas." Thomas, of course, couldn't be confused with Tamhas, who had become something of a big-brother to Ella.... mostly because she was one of few who seemed shorter than him. But he was also just a ball of sunshine most of the time.

"Then Monday morning starts classes. You'll get your schedule then. All the first years have classes together. A-and every day, we... and now you too, meet up for a meal. Usually it's dinner, but sometimes we meet in the kitchen and Linsey makes something tasty. So you can come to our little family meals. It's really scary to not have family here." She gently pat Rey's hand, sending over a knowing sort of smile.

{{Wearing :: Uniform}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff