Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Tell me about your favourite place to hang out, Suites! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm
@Cold: That reminds me, there's another bar nearby called Lavery's and it's fantastic. The bottom floor is just a traditional bar, has everyone from 18 year olds up to 50+ year old people, everyone's just letting their hair down and having an awesome time. The top floor has loads and loads of pool tables, a heated beer garden and a jukebox. £2 for 5 songs! It's so much fun to go and just chill out with your friends, having a few drinks and a few games of pool, I love it.

@Vi: See, our back garden is just like a small stone alleyway (considering I live in a student house) but we're trying to get some nice fold out chairs for it and stuff so we can sit out there in the good weather and have a nice chat. And you're bad, you mentioned smoking and now I want a cigarette sad (have been on and off them for the past few weeks).

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm
comfortably_dumb
satans-plaything
I know!! but... I dont need to go anywhere tomorrow :/ id totally give you mine from the other day though >.< haha.
YOUR SIGNATURE--I APPROVE SO MUCH!

Thank you smile haha  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm
The woods man, the woods.
And also, the state claims commission building, it's a big nearly abandoned old mall, with offices on the top floor, half my family works there.

Also, I love Ash. You're the only other person I've ever heard say anything about 'em Qui.
I've a crush on Mark, & Tim.

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces