Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ok, so. I signed up a WHILE ago but....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm
Well, life intervened in a nasty way and I really wasn't able to commit myself to a game. That said, I'm back and willing to re-jump into just about anything anybody has going on... if it can be offered. If spaces are filled, then hey, I'll wait my turn. I've played 3.5, 4E, and I'm damn willing to play just about anything else anyone has around. I'm a bit starved for games at the moment, so, erm... yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm
We have one more spot open in the 3.0 ed of Shadowrun above! It's fun! Come check it out and talk to Kamikaze Freak about it, since it's his game.  

The Last Wordslinger

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Wrong Angles

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm
Slings_Words
We have one more spot open in the 3.0 ed of Shadowrun above! It's fun! Come check it out and talk to Kamikaze Freak about it, since it's his game.
o_o; Never played Shadowrun. But I think I have the books somewhere around here that'll give me a hand on that. Gimme a bit to look over the system and I might be interested. mrgreen

That said, I'm also really interested in 4E. So when I get an offer for that too, I'm getting involved. 3nodding That said, either way, I'm taking a look at your game. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Haha let me tell you, 4e is pretty awesome. I'm playing a technomancer in a real life 4e game right now and it is GREAT! There is nothing like watching your teammate reboard a ship by riding a torpedo over the deck and jumping off at just the right moment to land on it.  

The Last Wordslinger

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items