Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:22 pm
User Image

"No! Bad frog! Back where I put you!" The little demon huffed, stomping over and picking up the delinquent amphibian once more and placing it back on the pile of leaves she'd put together for him to sit on. Then, she scrambled back to the stump of a fallen tree and climbed atop it to strike her pose once more, hands on hips and looking proud. "Now! Worship me, my minion!"

Apparently the frog had other things on its mind, as it shifted its legs, then hopped off again.

"Rrrrgh!" The demon child was losing her temper by now and in her frustration, she snatched a stick from the ground and stabbed it into the earth just in front of the fleeing frog. Startled, the frog stopped, turning and jumping the opposite way, back towards the pile of leaves. Etna blinked, then a slow smile crossed her face. She picked up more sticks then, jabbing one into the earth whenever the frog started to go the wrong way, forcing it to 'correct' its path and head back towards the seat she'd made for it. Before long, it had returned to its designated place...and Etna either didn't see, or chose to ignore the fact, that the frog was now far more interested in the fly buzzing around its head, which was why it was holding still for the time being. She had her minion back, that's all she cared.

So...maybe you couldn't just put minions where you wanted them, but...sometimes you could 'convince' them to go where you wanted instead. Interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm
The Halloween candy based fae child had been wandering, as he often did, here and there and every which way with no real care in where he was going. He really had no reason to care, as long as something entertaining happened eventually, it mattered not where he was or where he had been.

His day so far had become void of any real entertainment, and this displeased him greatly. When he got bigger and ruled over all with an iron fist, this would never happen. But alas he was small and squishable by larger beings then himself, so he would just have to bide his time and plan.

The sounds of frustration intrigued him, so the child decided to head that way, seeing as the sound maker didn't seem all that old, therefore around his size therefore less likely able to squish him. As he got closer, he was confused and amused at the same time. Was that demon girl trying to tame a frog? Weird.

"That your pet?" he asked, tilting his head.

((I don't have child Pollux saved so I can't post his piccu))  

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm
Looking up towards the voice, Etna quickly put on a frown and crossed her arms. "Of course not! He's my minion!" She nodded proudly at this declaration. Yes, he was only one minion, but he was just the first; she'd have many, many more one day.

Minions were different than pets, right? Minions were supposed to worship you and follow your ever order and whim. Pets were...dumb animals.

Wait, was there a difference afterall?

Finally seeming to notice the one talking to her, Etna tilted her head at the male and grinned. "And what are you? You're kinda' funny-looking. Wanna' be one of my minions?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 pm
Pollux laughed. So she was trying to rule over frogs? How useless. Frogs can't do anything worthwhile unless there are thousands of them, and he was pretty sure that she was having issues just keeping track of one, therefore she couldn't speak frog or anything.

"I'm not a minion sort of guy," he said coolly before giving his chin a quick stroke in thought. "I prefer to find strong allies, at least currently. One I amass enough I'll be able to look into getting some minions of my own." He then smiled an impish smile.

"You're obviously much smarter then most of the dolts here," he complimented. "And I can tell being a minion isn't on your priority list either, so what do you think? Can an alliance be in order, or perhaps do I have to prove myself first?"  

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:51 pm
Okay, so this one wasn't an idiot either. Or didn't seem to be at first glance at least. Good to know. Still, Etna would wait before giving this guy too much credit. People could get lucky and sound far more capable than they'd prove to be. Just look at most adults.

Meanwhile, she continued grinning back at the stranger disarmingly, one 'innocent' child to another. "Nah, like you said, I'm not really looking into breaking into the minion game. Still, minions and allies...can never have enough of either, I say." She paused as if considering his offer, then nodded. "An alliance could possibly be good for us both. Definitely give us each one less person to have to keep an eye on and all that. Though, since you were the one who offered...what sort of proof of your intentions did you have in mind?"

She definitely sounded older than she looked; but so did the stranger for that matter. It was such a curse to bear when one's mind matured far faster than one's body.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am
Pollux flitted his wings and stretched a bit before looking at the girl again. He grinned.

"I can MAKE minions. Well, so long as I have the right materials. So if you ever needed a few extra for whatever you were doing at the time, I could give you some. Sure, it's a flawed ability of mine right now, but hey, even the worst of minions make lovely sacrifices if anything." He looked at her, his head tilting. Would that prove to be a good enough reason for an alliance?  

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:48 pm
"That much is for sure," she agreed with a smirk and a roll of her eyes. "And yeah, that'll do," she agreed with a nod of her head.

Then she glanced around for a minute, as if making sure no one else was listening to their conversation. "I'll tell ya' a secret," she whispered to the odd-looking Fae, then winked at her fellow conspirator. "I can make minions too." Then she paused, as if in thought. "Well, not make, I guess. More like summon, but I dunno' exactly where they come from. And I can only call one. Though I'm pretty sure it's not the same one or anything. And...oh, hold on and just watch," she finally finished, waving her hand dismissively as she walked over and climbed up on the stump/platform from before.

She paused, took a deep breath...let it out slowly...then another deep breath and shouted forcefully, "PriiiiiinNNNNYYYYY!"

There was a moment of silence, then rustling of leaves in the forest around them. A second later, an odd penguin-like creature popped it's head out of a nearby bush looking confused. "Dood?"

"See?" Etna crowed proudly, pointing at the creature. "Told ya! Hey, Prinny! Get over here!"

The demon penguin hop/scramble/waddled over towards the child on the stump, tilting its head at her. "What is it, Master Dood?" Halfway to the stump, it was distracted and curved towards Pollux instead in fascination, skittering up close to him and leaning in his face before muttering in an awed voice, "..Dooooooooood..."

Etna sighed, rolling her eyes and flopping down to sit on the stump. "Not very good minions, but ya' take what you can get, I guess."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games