Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Emos United Anouncements
When I came here I thought I'd meet some people...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Opinion Is Superior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 am
With similar interests as me. But it's dead... so cya.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:47 pm
I totally agree with you on this one...
Emo is not about the "look" its about the emotion. Our music is full of emotion and shows the world how we feel.

You mentioned brokencyde... Well I personally don't like this band... I know I might be hated for saying that but its true.. I listened to a couple of their songs and if you actually read the lyrics this is what they are about: Getting f**ked up and starting fights in the club... Or about being with ho*s or about sex. That's NOT Emo. That's horny party boys trying to scream and be Emo...

If you dont agree with me then I'm very sorry to have bugged you... But I'm just sayin.

But there is one thing that you should know.... Even if you listen to brokencyde that doesn't make you a poser... Emo is about emotion its not a title... Its not all about the music we listen to or the way we dress... Its us, its who we are...

Be yourselves... Don't change the way you are because of someones opinion. It doesn't matter what I think or what anyone else thinks... Just be yourselves and try to be the best person you can be...

Live life to its fullest... And even though sometimes it may seem horrible hold on because it will get better <3

-Violett  

Violettemogal

Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces