Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Yesterday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm
Okay, I'm in a creative slump presently, but here's the basic idea:
Players of the ACAM series will remember the Censura and Misericordia from the second episode, I hope. Two ancient weapons, forged by a society long-forgotten to raze or save the world. Due to their nature, neither could be destroyed through normal means...so the twins floated throughout the dark reaches of our solar system, spanning great expanses of time to later be discovered by enemies and allies of ACAM's Gundam pilots. This is the story of the two legendary weapons. (Crew who want to be involved can feel free to add to this and make it nice and pretty, like a proper RP front page 3nodding )

Story
Millennia before the advent of modern society as we know it, there existed a Utopian lifestyle that would one day be known as the Antediluvian world. This is the world as it existed before the Great Flood described in the Bible and other ancient texts. Two camps, known as Mercy and Judgment, are at war with one another. Now that they are faced with the destruction of much of the world, and the possible extinction of the human race, each camp has constructed a fighting machine to represent the pinnacle of their principles and beliefs, as well as technological advances. The Censura was built first by the Judgment side, in order to wipe out their enemies. In response, the Mercy side built the Misericordia as its twin and one destroyer. These two are touched by fate, and doomed to battle until one or both are destroyed.

Rules
1. The name MUST be original, no copying from any Gundam shows!
2. Your character cannot be a Newtype or Innovator, they didn't exist in the AC era.
3. Your mobile suit cannot be all powerful, it MUST have some weakness. Mobile suits Must also be constrained to systems that are reasonable, so nothing like an ultimate system that can copy others, however, if an enemy is defeated, if the weapons are compatible, you may switch out weapons. Different Armor sets are acceptable.
4. You don't have to have a Gundam, you can have any model you want, even a variant of the RX-78 (original) Gundam. Or even something like a Zaku.
5. Be original! You can take existing mobile suits and modify them as you wish, but make sure it isn't anything over the top like a 900 foot long sword, that's just ridiculous.
6. When you character is created, give a good description of how he/she looks, including skin color, eye color, nationality, clothes he/she wears, etc.
7. Have fun with it all!
8. We need something other than Gundams in order to have battles, so, pilots can have Gundams, but I want some ideas for other suit designs, to make it more interesting.
9. When you post, be literate! Write it as if you were writing a book!
10. Any out of character chat is to be in double parenthesis, as such ((...))
11. If you make a reference, make sure that it is a Gundam reference, or at least a common one.
As much as you may want, no posting "I love ____!" or anything like that.
12. Romance is allowed, but nothing over kissing ok guys?
13. Keep any cursing mild, if it is bad, star it out, after all, there may be children following the story!
14. If your character changes along the path of the storyline, that's fine, just keep it reasonable.
15. Gory images are a no! Slight blood is acceptable. If it is gory, keep it in text.
16. I am god (figuratively speaking, SILAS). If I say something, it goes!
17. Post at least once every three days. If you can't, let me or a crew member know. If you don't let us know and are gone for more than three days, you forfeit control of that character.
18. NO AUTOHITTING! Give other a chance to react! If it is between two of your own characters, that is fine, but not between others!

Profile Skele

PM your skele to me!

When you create your character, use this form:

Gaia Name:

Name:

Mobile suit make:

Description:

Nationality:

Details about their past:

Mecha Details:

Affiliation: (Mercy, Judgment, Civilian)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 pm
What exactly do you want us to help you with here?  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm
Write up the rest of the premise and such. Provide a backdrop. You're welcome to lend a hand, but I recommend you read over the ACAM stories.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm
What kind of ideas were you looking for?
ACAM is an awesome creation isn't it?
I'd love to see it made into an actual series.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 am
Well, how much of the premise needs to be written. Does the past part need some more detail in it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm
Like, I need a reason for the war to erupt. a history up to this point, and i need a series of interesting characters to be the rulers of the Judgment and Mercy camps, as well as Censura and Misericordia's original pilots.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 pm
That be tough right thar. I think it would be funny if two siblings got into a fight and it ended up to be that. Like identical twins but one's a girl and the other's a boy. =3  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games