Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
A big foot sighting and I missed it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Okay, theres this woman who lives down the street from me claiming she saw Big Foot in the reserve. See along the street I live on is this hunting ground turned reserve, on my side of the street the houses have 3 feet deep fences in the ground and are 15 feet tall with barbed wire on the reserve to keep the bears in. Well the lady down the street says around midnight last night she saw big foot in the reserve but by time she had gotten her husbands hunting rifle the creature was gone. So anyone here ever saw big foot or know anyone who has.. or claims?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm
If the original has been declared a fake, doesn't it stand to reason that it's not real? o.o;

I love cryptozoology, but I dont care much for the ones involving primates, dogs, and other creatures with an unpleasant odor. Which is why I have no complaints with Mothman or the Thunderbird. Though I think the former was just a psychopath in a costume. sweatdrop  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm
Actually Big Foot has existed long before the original "sightings" when it got coined as Big Foot. The Klamath tribe for instance told stories about a similiar wooley-man that roamed the forests and would put disobidient children in a basket and take them away. There are many variations of this, though I guess if bigfoot existed in ancient times maybe it was distant ape cousin of neanderthal(sp?) men.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:17 pm
That's cool. I just don't believe things until I see them though. *shrugs*  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out