Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Got my wisdom teeth removed + Chinese Brush stroke painting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My diet is:
  Ice cream, instant mashed potatoes, chicken noodle soup, malt-o-meal, and jello.
View Results

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 pm
So Suites, I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday. Nothing too special.
I was afraid of getting "put under" but when it came time it was nice. I got a thingy over my nose to breath in (it was relaxing) and then the dentist guy was like now we'll give you an IV that will make you even more drowsy. I then went to sleep.
When I woke up I was a little dizzy like for a little while. At one point I was talking with my mom and ended up crying and laughing at the same time.
So yeah, yesterday my mouth hurt like hell after my mouth was done being numb, even with meds, but today it's okay. I don't need the icepack as much and my meds are really helping.

No I don't have chipmunk pictures. Just me with chipmunk cheeks because of the swelling of my mouth. I'm actually digging them right now. They're all chubby. :3

User Image

What was your experience like if you got your wisdom teeth removed?

Next topic. I went to a local art supply store and picked up some new paint brushes and calligraphy brushes to paint with. And then I made my first Chinese brush stroke painting! I'm actually impressed because it was my first try. It's a portrait of my friend's Chinchilla. I added a tad of pink to the nose, feet, and ears, but it's hard to see. I tried to paint a few pikachus after. They failed.

User Image

Have you ever painted in this style? Please share if you have.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:21 pm
Your wisdom teeth removal experience sounds exactly like mine, though when I woke up I wasn't dizzy in the slightest... though the clock above me looked like it was dancing as I was waking up :O

I didn't even take any meds while I was mending. I mean I had a dull soreness, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Your chubby cheeks are adorable. Mine looked terrible since I have a rather gaunt face normally xD

I've never done chinese brush stroke before. That looks awesome!  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm
I know all to well of the chipmunk cheeks feeling due to back when I had 5 cavities filled in at one time. gonk

I've not delt with wisdom teeth being pulled and won't have to. =D
But I do need to go to the dentist for my teeth as is but my insurance card doesn't even list how much I'd pay so I don't have any clues about the price range... nor do I really know who even takes my insurance.
In a way I really just look at my teeth as meh and screw it anywho till they need to get pulled seeing how the front top row is in need of fixing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 am
I need to have mine removed somewhat soon since my bottom ones are pushing on my teeth while my top ones are just chilling way up there.
Gonna suck.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am
Chubby cheeks are cute. >__<
I hope that you have a really smooth healing.

Cute painting is cute. heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am
YOUR CHEEKS ARE FREAKING ADORABLE.
And your drawing is highly kickass -thumbs up-
Have a speedy recovery Light! smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash