Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Rockriver001's Library

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Hello there and welcome to my library. What you'll find here will mostly be mythical stories and all made by me (except for the art) all credit for the art goes to their original creator's. My main Story here will be "The Story of Furnace The Dragon" which is not yet completed and may take about a few more months to finish. Feel free to add comments about my stories and please no hate comments or spams. Just so you readers know I attend to do the story my way so please if your going to ask for any future additions to my stories or any future stories it may or may not happen. If you want me to write your story i will need characters, story line, event that takes place, etc.

WARNING

If you steal my work or use it any way I will report you and if its not on gaia I'll look up the site and tell the admins that you stole my work (this is no joke im 100% serious). Please people be mature about this ive been working months on this dont go taking credit for this. If you want to use my story send me a PM on why you want to and what you'll change.

Notice

It will be a rare event for any Gore, Romance scenes, Vore, War scenes (depending on the story), and other stories that are not mythical.

RULES

1. No Spamming
2. Please when you comment on my stories dont quote the stories..
3. Dont use this just to get gold
4. Swearing is aloud but dont over do it
5. If your going to add a future story to write and your putting it in a comment please just send me a PM.
6. Any Stories that are posted up in my Library will be removed if not removed by the original creator. You will have 3 days to remove it or ill remove it.
7. If there is something you dont like dont complain about it this is what i write dont like it dont read it.

Thanks and enjoy the library. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 pm
THIS IS THE STORY OF FURNACE THE DRAGON

Characters: (The colors are for you to know whose talking.)
Furnace
Kiori (kee-ore-ee)
Breeze (Kiori’s mother)
Wing (Kiori’s father)
Niro (nee-rue) (Kiori’s brother)
Scorch
Solar
Burst
Sapphire (Furnaces mother) (No talking during the story)
Blaze (Furnaces father) (No talking during the story)
Quake
Suzie (one of the high school students)
Max (one of the high school students)
Flame (Burst father) (No talking during the story)
Nova (Solar's child) (No talking during the story)

Furnace is still alive, he was sitting down in a INN when he heard two High school students said they need a report to do so he asked them if they wanted to hear a story so they sat down and listened to him this is what he said: Lets begin from the begging shall we this is a story about a dragon named Furnace:
Chapter 1, Furnace
User Image
Furnace was a calm dragon very loving and respective until one day a disaster happened. Well lets not get to that now lets talk about him and his family, Furnace was only 7, Furnace's mother Sapphire was like him calm and respective , he had her eye and his fathers strength but he had both their hearts. His father Blaze was a general, he was serious he never talked and messed around but he always was like a true father with Furnace. All in all they were the best they could be. All that matters to Furnace was that his parents were there for him and he was there for them. Well Furnace had a loving family he didn't need a brother or sister to keep him happy all he needed was his mom and dad. One day they asked him who he likes better than the other he just said "why should I like the other better I’m nothing with out you." His parent giggled a bit. He just liked to read a lot every time his father would leave to work when he comes back he would bring Furnace a book to read but he never wanted his parents to be perfect in all the books he read every time something was perfect something would ruin it in anyway so he didn’t want that to happen to him or his parents. Sapphire told him never to believe that. Still he gets nervous about that. But he still knows nothing would break him from his parents. One day Furnace was left with his father his mother went for a walk around the woods. Furnace was asleep with his father when a 8.4 earth quake woke them up when it was done it caused huge landslide in a rush Blaze picked up Furnace and ran to safety as he was running he saw the landslide was getting closer all he could do was one thing he told Furnace "I love you son don't you ever give up" Holding Furnace and throwing him in a river the landslide kept going and hit his father lucky Furnace knew how to swim has he saw for a second the landslide hit his father he froze for a few seconds then swam to shore he ran down the river bank then he crossed the river again since the land slide stopped he looked all round the land that the landslide took trying to find his father, but he searched and searched until he just couldn't even move anymore now knowing what happened to him father and thinking the same happened to him mother he fallowed a path in the woods he just kept on walking and walking alone think why should this happen to a dragon like him what did he do to deserve this he kept walking down the lowly path till he just couldn't walk anymore he tried to sleep but he couldn't not after what happened but still he found a way to sleep his sadness made him pass out.

"No, that can’t be the end of Furnace." Suzie said a bit worried. "No its not we've only began as a matter of fact." Furnace said looking at Suzie. "Ok sorry please continue." Suzie said a bit embarrassed.

Chapter 2, Solar the dragon
User Image

40 years ago a dragon named Solar had a child, it was a small boy. She wanted a perfect name for him she though of space and came up with one, it was Nova. She took care of him alone since Orion (her husband) died in a battle. Nova was like Solar he was smart, kind, and like to explore. Solar lived in a small cave with Nova it would withstand earthquakes, storms, and snow. For 6 years Solar took care of Nova until the demon nation attacked, Solar live far from villages she didn't know what would happen but she didn't need to know all she needed was a child.

One night when Solar was asleep Nova woke up and felt like swimming he wasn’t scared of the dark nothing ever happened in the dark and he knew the river is only about 30 feet away and he couldn't get lost because they where in a flat are no forests or mountains around to get him lost so he just went out to swim. He new he would just go swim for 20 minutes so he didn't wake up Solar. After 5 hours went by Solar woke up and saw Nova wasn't there she got up and searched everywhere then she searched the river she couldn't find him when she looked up stream she saw laying on the ground with blood running down his body and into the river when she saw his whole body she saw sword marks going down his back and stab marks on his back, left leg, and in the stomach. She thought it was all a nightmare but she new it was true she cried and she cried but she new who is cruel enough to do this the demon nation. She picked him up and buried him on a hill under a tree where they would always watch the sun set. She was alone for 30 years. She was never happy anymore always sad and angered. Furnace was passed out on a path in the woods while Solar was lying down at her home. She didn't know why but she felt like going for a walk in the woods for a while. While walking she came a cross a small dragon when she looked at him he was asleep and looked around for a parent she said in a loud voice "is anyone missing their child" she didn't hear anything, it would be wrong for her to leave him there so she picked him up and took him to her home. Now she knows why she had to go I the woods, when she got to her home she put him down and she fell asleep next to him. When Furnace woke he saw a large dragon next to him real quietly he started to walk away, Solar woke up and saw him walking away. "Excuse me there young one but where might you be going in a rush." Solar said looking at Furnace. "I don't know I have nowhere to go." Furnace said turning around and looking at Solar. "Well you can stay here I wouldn't mind it." Solar said with a smile. Furnace smiled a bit. "Ok I guess I could stay for a while." Furnace said walking you to Solar. "Well I never got your name what might it be, I’m Solar." Solar said laying down again. "Nice to meet you Solar I’m Furnace." Furnace said laying down next to each other. Furnace stayed with Solar for a few days after being there Solar came up with a question that she knew would change her life. "Furnace I have a question for you." She said a bit nervous. "What is it?" Furnace said looking up at Solar. "Do you... do you want to live with me?" Solar said looking at Furnace. "…Yes ...yes I would like to do that... Now I have a question for you Solar." He said a bit worried. "What is it?" Solar said with a smile. "Can... I call you mom?" Solar took a deep breath and putting her hand on her chest. "Yes ... yes you can son." She said with a smile. Furnace ran up to Solar and hugged her. "I love you mom." Furnace said trying not to cry. "I love you to son." Solar said with a tear in her eye.

That was one of the nicest things I’ve hear in my life so now were at the part where Furnace will get older and live with Solar.

"That was so sweet for Furnace to say something like that I don't know who could have said something like that." Suzie said wiping a tear of her face. "Well now you know that's the way Furnace was. I should stop now." Furnace said starting to look down. "No, please go on." Suzie said hoping he would. "Alright then I thought you were going to say that." Furnace said clearing his throat. "Now let’s continue on."

Chapter 3, Burst the dragon

User Image
A young dragon by the name of Burst he lived in a village with his father his mother died giving birth to him (not all dragons lay eggs), so now his lives with his father Flame, he was a archer in his village. He was mostly home with Burst, he was never rough with him, and he would always walk around town and sometimes shoot targets with their bows. Burst was smart, brave, skilled with a bow, and like to go exploring with his dad. One day Burst was left alone because his father had to go to a battle but in 8 days his father returned from battle with another victory, Burst wasn't scared to be alone he was only 9 but he could still handle it. All he really needs is his dad to make him happy. After a few days when his dad came back from the battle another battle happened his father and 10 others did not go to battle they stayed at the village. After a few days went by they did not return but they waited. After 3 weeks after they left they saw a huge group coming toward the village they all thought it was the warriors but one of the dragons saw it was the demon nation they were greatly out numbered fear of defeat Flame took Burst into the woods and hid him in a tree far from the village then went back to the village to help the others. Burst waited for his fathers return but he did not, he climbed the tree to see from above all he saw was the village on fire and a large group leaving it knowing that they lost Burst remembered what his father told him "if you see the village defeated you run far as possible to prevent capture or death." Scared, Burst got out of the tree and ran as far as he could from the village, he keep going until he got to the mountains there he rested for a while and started to run until he got to the woods. When he did he found a spot to rest know what happened he stayed strong he fell asleep under a tree when night came, all he could think about is his father.

Chapter 4, Solar, Burst, and Furnace

Solar and Furnace were walking around until Furnace wanted to go explore Solar went with him as they were walking Furnace wanted to go in the woods and see what they could find Solar didn't want to because it was quite normally there would be birds chirping and the sound of other animals walking around but all she could hear was he wind blowing. Furnace how ever wasn't scared he still wanted to go so they both went. After long hours of walking they decided to go back. They wanted to hurry before night fall. On there way there they saw a small dragon Solar, started to get a feeling that she saw this before then she remembered that this was the way she found Furnace. When she checked him he was only asleep. He woke up in a daze, seeing two dragons standing next to him freighted he said. "Your not going to hurt me are you?" Burst said a bit frightened. "No were not, what are you doing out here at this time little one?" Solar said looking down at Burst. "My village was under attack I’ve been running for a long time." Burst said still laying down. "Do you need a place to stay?" Said Solar. "Yes, I do." Burst said with a small smile. "Come with us for the night." Solar said also smiling. "What do you mean us?" Burst said not knowing who else might be there. "She is saying I'm here to." Furnace said looking at Burst. "I guess I could stay with you for a while." Burst said smiling since there was another child. "Can you walk?" Solar said in case she might need to carry him. "Yes I can." Burst said standing up. "Come young one we have a walk ahead of us." Solar said starting to walk. "Can you walk another few hours?" Furnace asked Burst. "I think I can." Burst said as Furnace and Burst walked with Solar. "Where are your parents at young one?" Solar asked Burst. "...there gone." Burst said looking down and a bit sad. "Oh I'm so sorry for your loss but don't feel that bad Furnace lost his parents to, I found him like how I found you." Solar said feeling bad for Burst. (Burst)Oh how did you lose your parents Furnace I lost my dad in a battle my mom...she died giving birth to me. (Furnace) I don't want to talk about...it’s too hard to say it. (Burst)How bad can it be I've said mine and there's nothing wrong with me. (Solar) It’s ok if he doesn't want to talk about it I’ve lost someone to. (Furnace) What happened? (Solar) Ill tell you two when we get back. (Burst) Couldn't you just carry us and fly there? (Solar) Yes but Furnace like to walk. Why do you want me to? (Burst) No it’s ok. (Looking at Solar with a small smile the looking down again, taking a deep breath) (Furnace) They died in a landslide. (Burst)How did you live? (Furnace) It doesn't matter how I did I still lost my mom and dad. (Solar) You have to talk about his if you don't want to. (Furnace) Its fine he now knows what happened who ever he is. (Burst) Well sorry I didn't know it would hurt you that bad, I'm Burst. (Furnace) Furnace, I can see the cave already. (Solar) Yes I see it to.” Now all of the speed up a little to get there. After getting home Solar started to tell them what happened. (Solar) Well it was like a regular night I was asleep and Nova woke you too go swimming he didn’t wake me up, I don’t know why but he just went, so after a while I woke up and saw he wasn’t there, looked around for him, I searched the, woods, mountains, and the hill we like to be on, but then I forgot about the river as fast as I can I flew there, when I got there I saw him laying on the ground dead. I don’t know why it happened I would really like to. Now starting to look at Furnace. And I’ve been wondering how did you get out here Furnace? (Furnace) Well I was just walking over here like something told me to I guess it was telling me to come to you. (Solar) And I was lying down but something told me to go walk in the woods for a while I guess it told me you were here. (Burst)And today I wanted to go for a walk in the woods I don’t know why but I just wanted to. (Solar) But I didn’t want to go but something told me to as well. That ended up leading to you Burst. (Burst)Nothing made me feel like coming here I just got tired of running and I just looked for a spot to rest. Either way we all found one another. (Solar) Alright that’s enough for tonight we all should get some rest we got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. After waking up Solar looked around to make sure Burst and Furnace were still there. After seeing the two was still there she wanted to go for a drink. (Solar) Alright its time to get up. (Now rubbing his eyes.) (Furnace) Where are we going? (Solar) To the river come on let’s go. (Burst)Alright come on Furnace I’ll race you there. (Furnace) Come on I just woke up. (Burst)Alright besides we know who would win anyway. (Now running.) (Furnace) I didn’t say no. (Burst)Hay no fair. Now getting to the river. (Furnace) Your right you know who would win. (Burst)Well you got a head start. (Furnace) There were rules? (Burst)Yes there were and I said them. (Furnace) No you didn’t I didn’t hear you say anything. Even ask Solar and she’ll say no. (Burst)Solar did you hear me say the rules? Now bending down to get a drink. (Solar) I’m not taking part of this. (Now saying in a low voice) (Burst)Hay lets push Solar in. (Furnace) Come on she is a lot bigger than us and is about 10 times our weight how are we going to do that. (Burst)Well you got a point. (Looking forward) (Burst)Hay Solar want to swim? (Solar) Not right now you can if you want. (Burst) Furnace follow me I want to show you something. (Furnace) What is it? (Burst) Come on ill show you. (Solar) Where are you two going? (Burst) Where not going far its just a few steps away. (Solar) Ok then but just be careful. (Furnace) Ok we will. So want did you want to show me. (Burst) Come on it’s up here. (Now at the edge of a large rock hanging over the deep side of the river.) (Furnace) So what is it that you wanted to show me? (Burst) This is it. (Furnace) A large rock? (Burst) Yep come on lets jump. (Now looking over the edge) (Furnace) Um listen I’m sort of afraid of heights. (Burst) That’s ok. I’ll jump for you. (Pushes Furnace off.) (Furnace) Hay! (Lands in the water causing a large splash) (Furnace) No fair you got a cheap shot I wasn’t ready. (Burst) Well maybe you should have jumped off like this. (Now jumping off the rock with his arms and legs spread out.) (Burst) This is how you do it. (Landing in the water doing a belly flop.) (Furnace) You’re right that is the way to do it. (Solar) Burst are you ok? (Burst) I can’t feel my guts. (Solar) Um…I think you two had enough swimming for today. (Furnace) I didn’t even plan on swimming today. (Now getting out of the water) (Burst) I feel better already. Did anyone notice that I’ve been here for a day and I feel like I’m home? (Solar) Well if you want you can live here. (Burst) Really? (Solar) Yes you can but that is your choice. Furnace decided to live with me. (Burst) …I guess I can stay here since I have no where to go. (Solar) Well if you decide to stay just tell me ill never reject you. And if you stay you have a brother to play with has well. (Furnace) Don’t worry anything bad doesn’t happen here I’ve already lived here for a few weeks and nothing went wrong. (Burst) … Yes ill stay here I guess it’s a new start for me now.

Chapter 5, Kiori Zhionga
User Image
Kiori had a happy family she always played around with her brother and go exploring with her father. Her brother Niro always wanted to be around and protect her. He never let anyone pick on her or push her around he was there for her and she was there for him. Her dad was an archer so when she became 9 she got her first bow. Her dad gave Niro something he wanted for a long time a book about a legendary dragon named Nori. He wanted that book because the dragons name was almost like his and he read the first chapter of it. Kiori didn’t know how to fly yet neither did Niro. Kiori was only 5 and Niro was 5 as well. Kiori was older then Niro by 11 months so she usually got put in charge when their dad and mom left. Her mom worked at their village market her job was to pick the fruit and her it ready to be sold. Both of their parents always worked on Sundays both of them don work but on Wednesday they both work on the same day. Their dad worked Monday through Wednesday and their father worked Wednesday through Saturday.

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Rebeca And The Wyvern

This was my first story. It was about a girl around the age of 16 who found a baby Wyvern and raised it herself.

Lana: "Rebeca." Walking down the yard to Lana.
(Rebeca)"Yes mother."
(Lana) "Could you go get some berries from the forest we've run out." (Rebeca)"Yes mother." She said grabbing the basket and walking into the forest not far from her home. As she picked the berries she walked over to another bush. As she started to pick the berries a small creature crawled from underneath the bush. Seeing the creature she picked up the baby wyvern. It had bright green scales and was no bigger than a cucumber. "Well what might you be doing out here alone?" She said looking around for its mother. Seeing it was alone she walked around and noticed that its eyes were closed. Knowing its eyes has not yet developed she put it done in the basket filled with berries and started to walk home. "Now there little one lets take you home." She said walking down the path that led to her home. Once she got home she pulled the small dragon out of the basket and wanted to show her parents. She sat the basket on the table and looked for her parents. "Mom Dad come see what i found." Hearing Rebeca Lana walked in the house and looked at Rebeca. Waking up after hearing Rebeca Mateo woke up and walked in the house and looked at Rebeca.
(Mateo) "Yes Rebeca."
(Rebeca) "Look what ive found."
Mateo and Lana looked at the small dragon and didnt want the creature in their home.
(Lana) "Rebeca get rid of that animal!"
(Rebeca) "Mother please thing creature is so young that-" Her father stopped her before she could finish her sentence.
(Mateo) "Rebeca your mother is right what your holding is a dragon so get rid of it."
(Rebeca) "But father look at this. Its small and young i found it all alone out there."
(Mateo) "I dont care where you found that get rid of it before do away with it!" He said crossing his arms.
(Lana) "Your father is right dragons will grow very large and will hunt people."
(Rebeca) "But this-"
Lana stopped her before she could even finish. (Lana) "No buts so either give it to your father or get rid of it."
(Rebeca) "Yes mother." She said disappointed and walked out of the house. She walked to a field and was going to release it there. "I'm sorry young one i wish i could help you." She said looking at the dragon. Seeing how weak and defenseless it was she remembered a small cave she used to hide in when her friends once played at when she was little. She walked over to it and noticed it was large enough for the dragon to age in. The cave was no taller that 5 feet and was about 30 feet long. She set the small dragon on the ground and puled out a rag she had and set it on the ground. Putting the small dragon over it she started to walk out of the cave. "I'll be back in a little bit stay here." She said starting to run back to the house smiling know that she might have a chance to rise the young dragon. Once she got home she walked in the house. "Mother just to get my mind off the creature can i gather the milk?"
Looking over at Rebeca. (Lana) "Well i was going to ask you if you could in a little bit but if you wish then you may."
(Rebeca) "Alright mother." She said walking out side. She grabbed a small container and then the large bucket they used to gather the milk. She filled the container first before filling up the bucket. Once she finished she put the container on the side of the house and brought the bucket inside. (Rebeca) "Mother can i go for a walk i feel like being alone." (Lana) "Your not going to go see that dragon are you?" (Rebeca) "I put it back where i found it and it crawled away so i dont know where its at." (Lana) "Alright Rebeca dont be gone to long." (Rebeca) "Yes mother." She said walking out of the house and carrying the container to the cave. Seeing the dragon was still where it was at he put the container down and picked you the small dragon. (Rebeca) "Come on lets see if you like this." She said picking up the container. The container was no bigger than her hand and used it like a bottle for the young dragon. The small dragon started to drink from the bottle until half of it was gone. Still carrying the small dragon she held it like a baby and kept feeding it till all of the milk was gone. As it laid back in Rebeca's arms it slowly opened its eyes and looked at Rebeca. (Rebeca) "Hi there little one, you can now see." She said with a smile since it can now see. The small dragon looked at Rebeca a bit before closing its eyes again and start to fall asleep.

(more coming soon)  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff