NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm
I just don't know if I'm into it. I've thought before that I might have a crush on someone, but it always seems to turn into a friendship and the feeling just goes away or subsides. I don't have strong feelings toward either gender that I know of. I'm also so oblivious to flirting and that sort of thing that someone could just straight out ask me on a date and I wouldn't notice.

I just don't seem to feel the need to get into a relationship. Maybe I'm just emotionless or not very in tune with my "love" life. It's possible that I'm not ready to find love. *Shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am
I find that sort of happens to me, except that I have an added problem wherein when I DO clue in that someone might like me, I start having a mental freak out, and distance myself from them as much as possible without actually telling them that I'm pulling away. =| This happens even if I DO like them, and I've only ever really been attracted to 3 people. All three of those people are now friends, and whatever it was that attracted me to them in the first place isn't there anymore.

I've been going along with it, and since I figure I have no need to hop into a relationship, and I'll somehow end up falling in love with someone when I least expect it. It'll happen when you're ready, I think.

Silent Windstar

Beloved Friend

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items