Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
Combine~ Cardcaptor Sakura with Chobits!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Help Out?
  Yes!
  NO WAY!!! >:[
  sure what could happen!
  nahhh ur not important.. :l
View Results

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:02 pm
What if u combine these animes and create a new one?? that is my main goal this year because im gonna make a story!! and im combining them!! so if u guys think this is a good idea please tell me and as im working on the story on my laptop's notepad plz feel free to give me ideas! thank you!
Dark Nina-chan ish out >;]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm
That would be interesting. Back when i used to read the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle manga, i did kinda wish to see more of Chii in there. Maybe Chii could team up with Cardcaptor Sakura to fight off evil yoma's. But Chii's magical animal/mascot could be Atashi. Of course, Sakura would still have Kero as her magical animal/mascot. Because who could ever replace Kero? 4laugh

User Image  

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
That would be interesting. Back when i used to read the Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle manga, i did kinda wish to see more of Chii in there. Maybe Chii could team up with Cardcaptor Sakura to fight off evil yoma's. But Chii's magical animal/mascot could be Atashi. Of course, Sakura would still have Kero as her magical animal/mascot. Because who could ever replace Kero? 4laugh

User Image

True no one can replace Kero in everyones hearts!! that funky furball is the awesomest character that can team up with Sakura!!  
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games