Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Two more days, Suites.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt's leaving??
  Oh no!
View Results

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 am
That's right. Matt, who you all know and love, is -finally- getting out of his house. I leave for college in two days. I couldn't be happier. I hate this town. Time for a change. And I've already spoken with roommate. He doesn't seem to be insane, or a jackass. That just makes it better. And I'll be at the beach. Win. Don't worry, though. I'm taking my laptop with me, so I'll still pop in now and then. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:40 am
~*~

You forgot to mention that your roommate is bringing a quesadilla maker. xDD

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

lgtenos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 am
Dude, I'm in the same boat. I leave for college in 7 days. I'm excited as ********.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 am
Den Dristige Djevelen
~*~

You forgot to mention that your roommate is bring a quesadilla maker. xDD

~*~

He is bring a quesadilla maker? Nice grammar, sleepy head. And yes, he is bringing a freaking quesadilla maker. =excited=

Bored4Life57

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am
I leave next Thursday to drive there (6 hours DX) and move in to my campus apartment. Should be fun once I get there, but the drive there with my mom leading (driving the speed limit) is going to suuuuuck.
I'm not sure if our beach is cleaned up yet considering the oil spill reached the beaches near my university, so our beaches might not be usable even though I'm like 20 minutes from a big one.

Good luck though. Hopefully you're roommate is actually nice and considerate, at least. Mine seems really nice to begin with, and then she just go in the habit of not giving a s**t if her having friends over later at night kept me up or not, etccc. xD But I've heard both horror stories and good stories about roommates.
More of the bad ones were mostly girls though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:58 am
Aww, stories like this make me wish I'd moved out of home in my first year of uni. I'm sure you're gonna have an awesome time dude biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 am
I've still got about a month to go, I'm staying in a 4 bedroom house this year though with some friends instead of the university flats. Should be a lot better, I get to have an actual living room with a sofa this year! Yay for actually having room to have parties.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 am
The day is finally here! I move out of my house today!! Woo!!! Goodbye to this crap hole of a town!  

Bored4Life57

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 pm
scrub
I've still got about a month to go, I'm staying in a 4 bedroom house this year though with some friends instead of the university flats. Should be a lot better, I get to have an actual living room with a sofa this year! Yay for actually having room to have parties.

You'll find that sharing a house with friends is actually far cheaper than uni accomodation too 3nodding
When my friend lived in Queen's student halls, she was paying £85 per week, plus food. In our house, we all pay like £40 per week at the very most.

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces