Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Potential boyfriend trouble. Help please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I keep him, or burn that bridge?
  Keep him around. I'm sure he means well.
  Dump him, girl. He's a p***k.
View Results

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 am
Note: He's my potential boyfriend. Not that there's potential trouble..
So, here's the story:

So I started talking to this guy who graduated a few years ago, over facebook. And we were kind of flirty, but some guys flirt with everyone, and I tend to flirt too sometimes. Nothing serious, you know. And then on my birthday a weekish ago, my mom got me unlimited texting. So I started talking to him with that. And he said I was cute a lot, and called me cutie and stuff like that, but I just thought he was kidding around or something. Then a few days later I got the balls to ask if he liked me. And he said yes. A lot. So I said I liked him too. So over the next few days, we talked constantly, and we flirted and he made me giggle. And I thought I was slowly falling. Then one of my friends tells me that she thinks he has a girlfriend. And since my computer is down I couldn't even check facebook. So Billy looked, and it did indeed say he was a taken man. So I asked him about it, and he said (which I don't know if I believe it or not) That since he's moved like 9 hours away his girlfriend has been crazy, and like cries and yells at him all the time for moving. But he doesn't want to break up with her until he can do it in person. And he's worried because he's never done the breaking up part before. So I told him that I refused to be the other girl and that he had to pick. And he keeps telling me he plans on breaking up with her. But I've forbidden him to flirt with me until he's single. Because even if she is crazy, it's still cheating I think. And he says he likes me a lot. And one of my friends threatened to kick his a** if he ever hurts me and he said he never wants to hurt me. But I kind of feel hurt now. I like him a lot, but I can't even go places with him or anything because he has her. And I feel like I'm the one ruining her life with him. Even though he keeps telling me it was pretty much over when he moved. And I went on her facebook, and she was talking about how much she loved him, and I started crying. I feel like a terrible person. But he makes me happy. I'm just so tired of having to share him. So I'm gonna give him like a week. And if he's still taken, I'm just going to ask him to stop texting me.

Tl;dr: He likes me, he's got a gf, doesn't want her anymore, won't leave her because he wants her to leave him. Makes me a homewrecking whore? Y/N?

And that's about it. Do you guys think I'm a bad person? That I should keep talking to him? I just really don't know what to do. Help please?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am
Now I wouldn't call you a homewrecker, or a whore.
You did not know he had a girlfriend until after you started flirting.
Not your fault, it's his for not telling you right off the bat.

Now.
He wont leave her, and he does not want to be with her.
Ok, tell him that he has to choose give him a day.
Even though you told him not to flirt with you you are still talking to him.
You are rewarding bad behavior hun.

Tell him if he does not leave her within a few days to not ever talk to you again.
This will cause him to go into "oh s**t" mode, he will think.
Guys want what they cant have.

Then he will eventually give you an answer.

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 am
Testicular Diabetes

Now.

Tell him if he does not leave her within a few days to not ever talk to you again.

Thanks.
And you're right. I think I'll give him like a few days or a week, and if he still belongs to her, I'm just going to give up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm
Cool, keep us posted on whats happening.

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MearaT

Rainbow Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm
Testicular Diabetes

Now.

She's right. Kick him in the a** to get him moving. >.^ Keep us posted, girle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 pm
Lol, thanks guys. And I'll certainly keep you posted.  

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 am
Ok, so his girlfriend said something about seeing him in a few days, so if he doesn't do it when he sees her, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm
No You are not label as a whore or home wreaker. I hate when guys lead females on and then be like "Oh i gotta girlfriend" or "I'm not looking for a serious relationship" and i understand it hurts like hell.
Now if i were you i will just wait until he breaks up with her and to be sure if he did,wait for him and her to change their facebook profile to show that they are single or whatever..
You can still talk to him but if he flirts with you ,just change the subject.
You don't know if she is the type of a girlfriend that comes around a few times a week or whatever and they ******** and don't talk the rest.
Just let him know,that he needs to tell her before its too late.

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 am
Well, last night we kind of started talking, because he accidently referred to me as his woman, then changed it to potential woman. So it was kind of awkward.
I told him that I like him, a lot, but I can't keep talking to him, and getting hurt if if he's with her. And he just said it was probably better if we didn't talk anymore.
A lot of my friends are being super comforting, and you guys helped a lot. Thanks. Really.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games