Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Hells Return

Back to Guilds

A bleach Rp completely for fun semi-lit and fancy typing isnt neccesary but cool looking 

Tags: Bleach, Role-play, Soul reaper, Arrancar, Vizards 

Reply Bleach
oops forgot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacky009
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm
ok it seems as though were reaching a point where no one is really willing to wait any longer so im cutting all restrictions in other words all things are being set in motion, battles, changes in plot everything is now up for game so to all my good friends of this guild who believed that we could make it to this point let lose and enjoy what youve waited to start for.............2 days really but really long 2 days
have fun smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:15 pm
So we can finally beat the s**t out of people? lol  

Kira-kun Kizakame
Vice Captain

Jacky009
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 pm
yep  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 pm
Yay.. damn it I picked the wrong time to leave my zanpakuto and second blade on the desk in my office, oh well I can always have my zanpakuto spirit materialize and come to me through a garganta 8D  

Kira-kun Kizakame
Vice Captain

Jacky009
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm
wooooowwwww lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm
(conceder this like in movies how they hav bloopers concider this a blooper) Blut has C4 planted everywhere and with a wicked smile blows everything up with a single push of a button! "muahahahaahahhaahaha being able to do anything is fun!" Blut runs and jumps off a cliff to try and fly but falls to his doom -.-; what a dumbass  

DevilLordex13

Unforgiving Warlord

11,300 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GAlA Site Assistant 55
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 am
Yes time to go and get some people killed!!! -Starts running in a direction- Let's go Vidian Sai and rip them to shreds!!! -Trips over a root coming from the ground and lands on face knocking him out- sad (Well he didn't get very far. lmfao)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am
Well, I couldn't pick a better time to... be very slow at making my character. Least I'm doing a bit of practice writing while figuring her abilities and such out. Hope I can show her badass nature for you guys. XD
I seriously wanna start now... Damn it. >.<

Tentri

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Bleach

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items