Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Superficial Series- open to posting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moqueur oiseau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:34 am
This is where I will post my very superficial problems. I am a teenager, and yes, there will be lots of guy drama, friend drama, parent drama. I am sorry if you hate these types of things, but please, let me use this, even if you don't agree with what I say.

I tend to not tell anyone irl about anything, so this is basically my only 'vent.'
It is pretty personal, and please remember that I am a person too, and that these are my issues, and that I would die if anyone I knew irl saw them. I know they say not to post things you don't want to be seen, but I feel this is my only way to let it out.

Feel free to comment on anything you find in here, I wouldn't post it out in the open if I didn't want to hear from you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 am
I am going to start where I want to start, which is a while back.
My parents split.
They never really got along, and fought all the time.
The reason they fought was because he drank. Lots, and he often gambled. My mom hated it. I would be the first to admit that he was a mean drunk. I know that.
That coupled with the fact that my mom 'kissed' his best friend(not romantically- I know that sounds bad) he got even worse.
Because of the recession that recently happened, my dad was laid off so he went to work for my uncle, who lives a bit away. He just packed up and left. He calls sometimes, visits sometimes. He is pretty much working 24/7.
Since my dad has left, he has become way more mature, he isn't bitter, and he is too busy for those types of things. He asks about my mom, without sarcasm or anger.
My mom is now the one who likes going out with friends, and is being immature about everything. She is still bitter towards my father, and she doesn't even like saying hello to him when he visits.
My dad is not sure of what is going on, and neither are my sisters and I. He even asked my oldest sister whether or not he should try to fix everything and come back. My mom says she can't forgive him, but she isn't filing for a divorce, they haven't even discussed it.
I have no clue what to do, especially since when I asked my mom not to sound rude while I am on the phone with him, she went to her room, upset, and was crying. She said she was trying her hardest, which made me feel even more guilty.

Fast forward to now: Well, now my mom is dating. She is much happier, and is more mature about things, but probably only because now my dad doesn't come to the house. He stays away from home and instead stays with his drunk friend or at a hotel. My sister finally told him my mom was seeing someone. My dad won't move on I don't think, I don't see him ever dating or having someone, and it makes me sad.

My oldest sister is constantly angry with my mom, and blames her for making my sister pick her side when my dad still lived with us. She hates that she is dating, and hates even more that she isn't getting a divorce first. She hates that my mom slept with a younger man. She is angry that when people see my mom with her boyfriend they think it is our dad.

Actually, I didn't even tell any real life friends that my parents had split, none knew, unless they guessed. My best friend was shocked to find out about it when my mom was picking me up and her mom asked about my dad and my mom told them they were separated.

My parents aren't bad people, although I have made them sound awful in this. It comes out worse than I thought it would on here.

moqueur oiseau

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 pm
moqueur oiseau

I tend to not tell anyone irl about anything, so this is basically my only 'vent.'

Ahaha, I'm the same way x_x
I tend to be closer to my friends on the internet because I feel like I can tell them more than I can tell my friends in real.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 pm
Yesterday me and my one sister were staying with my dad at a hotel, and we stopped by his drunk friend's house. His friend was plastered, and came in and told us that my dad was sick, and that we needed to help him convince my dad to see a doctor.

He showed us a pillow that my dad had slept on, and it had blood on it. Apparently in his sleep he coughs up blood. From what I read online this can be pretty serious, so I am really worried. In his sleep he snores loudly and makes choking sounds and will stop breathing for like 15 seconds.

My dad won't go to the doctor, the only time he went his boss had to trick him into going. My dad has smoked all his life, and the time he went they checked for cancer in his throat I believe. He laughs it off, and I feel like he doesn't want to live long, or that he doesn't expect to. I am not sure which.

I feel useless, what can we do? I have no idea.

moqueur oiseau

moqueur oiseau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 pm
iNicoler
Ahaha, I'm the same way x_x
I tend to be closer to my friends on the internet because I feel like I can tell them more than I can tell my friends in real.

Thank you for the reply < 3
And I just can't share personal things with people irl. I can hardly tell a best friend when I have a crush, let alone these sort of things.
I don't really have close friends online thought either, so I guess a journal is the only way to go.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games