Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
OH MY COOKIE.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BEST $15 I EVER SPENT ON A PUPPET.
  COOKIE MONSTER IS SOOO AMAZING.
View Results

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 pm
COOKIE MONSTER HAS SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH YOU, SUITES. IT IS SOMETHING SECRET AND DANGEROUS AND WILL EXPLAIN HIS UNUSUAL STRENGTH AND SPEED AND SHEER AMAZINGNESS.

ONCE UPON AN AFTERNOON, I WAS FROLICKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH HIM WHEN A RAY OF SUNLIGHT SHINED THROUGH THE WINDOW ONTO COOKIE. THAT IS WHEN I SAW IT.

HE SPARKLED. HE DOES NOT SPARKLE INSIDE. HE DOESN'T EVEN SPARKLE ON OVERCAST DAYS. HE ONLY SPARKLES WHEN IT IS BRIGHT OUTSIDE. AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT REALLY MEANS.

EITHER HE WAS SPARKLE DANCING AT A CLUB THE NIGHT BEFORE. OR HE FOUND A TELEPORTATION DEVICE TO TRAVEL FROM SESAME STREET TO THE TWILIGHT REALM WHERE HE TEMPTED EDWARD CULLEN WITH HIS SWEET COOKIE BLOOD AND WAS TURNED. EDWARD AND HIM ATTEMPT A RELATIONSHIP, BUT EDWARD JUST WASN'T SPARKLEY OR COOKIE-LIKE ENOUGH FOR COOKIE, SO COOKIE BROKE IT OFF. EDWARD WAS SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND LATER FOUND THIS HUMAN NAMED BELLA AS A RELPLACEMENT COOKIE TO FILL THE VOID COOKIE LEFT IN HIS HEART. COOKIE THEN TELEPORTED BACK TO RL BUT PUT IN THE WRONG COORDINATES AND ENDED UP ON THE SALES TOY AISLE AT TARGET WHERE I DANCED WITH HIM AND BOUGHT HIS a**.

AND THAT IS THE STORY OF COOKIE. I HOPE YOU ALL STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH HE IS A SPARKLE-PIRE.

I TRIED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIS SPARKLES, BUT MY CAMERA DIDN'T WANT TO PICK 70% OF THEM UP. THUS, I FIXED IT WITH THIS SPARKLE BRUSH.

COOKIE SAYS HI.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(If you don't get it, it's a Twilight reference to the greatest, most awesome line of the entire film. MADE WATCHING IT WORTH IT. Pretty much, Bella and Edward are in the forest. Bella just found out Edward is a VAMPIIIRE. I think they argue about him being a monster and Bella not caring, so he steps back into this beam of light, opens the top of his shirt, and goes, "THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER!" as his chest is having a full blown sparkle-fest. Even my friends who like Twilight laughed at that part. XD They really shouldn't have included it.)

And because the extra pictures just keep making me laugh:
[x] [x] [x]

Cookie does the best AHH faces ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 pm
XDDD COOKIE MONSTER IS STILL MY HERO!  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:59 pm
I want one!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Well that would definatly fill in the gap of why Bella would be so crazly in love with a creepo. He must of told her about his past love with Cookie and thus she felt bad and had to stick with him threw think and thin. xd

I think Cookie did the right thing by ending it with Edward cause he can do a heck of alot better. xd  

wo_nyrmo

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Szen
XDDD COOKIE MONSTER IS STILL MY HERO!

COOKIE'S LIFE WOULD BE SAD IF HE WASN'T, SO GOOD.

@Scrub
YOU MUST GO ON A MIGHT SEARCH.
Mine's from Fisher Price. It's a full body from the "Classic Collection."

@Honsu
Or he made her cookies laced with a love potion. 8D
SWEET, SWEET COOKIES.

I must find him a boyfriend! Or girlfriend! COOKIE HAS A FLUID SEXUALITY.
I don't think he wants to date my mini psychic snowman puppet and probably not my giant yellow bird puppet thing that I bought years ago. xDD;
... I'm, without meaning too, collecting puppets, apparently. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm
That wouldn't suprise me either.. I mean he probably learn some really great cookie recipies to impress Cookie Monster. xd

Edit add on: Maybe you shoudl try to hook him up with the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  

wo_nyrmo

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm
wo_nyrmo
That wouldn't suprise me either.. I mean he probably learn some really great cookie recipies to impress Cookie Monster. xd

Edit add on: Maybe you shoudl try to hook him up with the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
Cookie knows his cookies.

XDDD THAT COULD WORK.
Or to a Baker.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 pm
~*~

-snickers-

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:11 am
This cheered me up SO MUCH.

THANKS COOKIE, YOU'RE MY HERO biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 am
DO I NEED TO MAKE COOKIE A CAPE? XD WITH A BIG COOKIE AND A C ON IT?  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas