Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Totally lost in FFIX D=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And now for something completely different.
  a man with three buttocks
View Results

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm
Sooooo... After a long, long, long time, I finally picked up FFIX again... and I can't remember where I am, like, at all. sweatdrop

I know Alexandria has been destroyed. I've got all my party members avaliable to me, as well as a boat. The last thing I remember doing was getting lost in some desert, looking for a city, but I think I completed that bit. According to my party members on my boat, I'm off to fight Kuja, or something, but I can't seem to trigger any cutscenes no matter where I go. D= Oh, and, disc 3, and a party level of around 29-ish.

Does anybody any ideas where I might need to do? gonk Worst comes to worst, I can always just restart my game, but I'd kinda like to avoid that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:54 pm
I think you might have to find the Shimmering Island off the coast of that snowy place you were at earlier where you rescued Eiko.

Well, actually, have you gone to the four shrines yet? Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth? Where the party split up into four groups?

WAIT NO. You have to go the harbor at Lindblum!
Maybe?
...I don't know. Have you done the shrines? D:

Reels

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 am
Whoops, *late to the party*

You think you did that part? confused Have you checked by Desert Palace? It sounds to me like that's the most likely place. You are looking for Kuja there, and you do use the Blue Narciss at that point.... If you haven't checked, it's at the eastern part of the Outer Continent, I believe.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games