Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Silly people.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly players online.
  Sending their silly little msg with only the title caus ethey are too lazy to make a body.
View Results

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 am
Okay so I'm playin Call of Duty 4 online... and this person sends me a msg just saying"your a -bleeping- loser"

So I replied back in a very rude but funny way telling him that he was a loser for even bothering me let alone getting upset over something bad that happened and that he should go play with his barbie dolls while he touchs himself.

He replied back saying "aren't you the one who was trying to quick scope and went 2 - 8 before dropping out?"

So I informed him of my current set up which is either using the AK-47 or a W1200 Shotgun... and that I find quick scopeing rather retarded and what not.

He he was all opps have a nice day.

So yea major LOLAGE. I mean serioulsy if someone told me to go play with my barbies and touch myself I don't think I'd of been all polite with them even if they wasn't the actual person I wanted to tell off. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 am
LMAO! He had no objections hahah  

Red_World04

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm
Ahhhh, online gaming... This is why I don't bother with it anymore xD Despite the fact that I'm too busy for it anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm
@Red_World04 Yea, no objections thus must be something he is okay with doing.

@lici I hardly ever get msg so its not really all that bad. I don't even bother to us a mic thus most likely all the more reason I avoid attention... but yea there is a decent chunk of people who play it that think quick scoping is stupid so I guess he just wanted to tell the person how terrible they are but instead he got told off and accepted it lmao XD since he msged the wrong person  

wo_nyrmo

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 am
I've never really bothered with online gaming. I am pretty pathetic at the games a play as it is. The last thing I want to do is show myself up to more experienced players. It would be fun to go 2 player on Saints Row 2, but I die enough times on easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm
You pay your crackbox live fee the same as everyone else, as long as you're not actively breaking the rules I see no reason why anyone else should have the right/feel like they need to tell you off for the way you play. Even if it wasn't meant for you that's still stupid as hell for someone to do. xP

Personally, I would've bitched them out for it, but I guess telling them to play with Barbies works just as well. xD  

Fuji_hobo_jacket

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
You pay your crackbox live fee the same as everyone else, as long as you're not actively breaking the rules I see no reason why anyone else should have the right/feel like they need to tell you off for the way you play. Even if it wasn't meant for you that's still stupid as hell for someone to do. xP

Personally, I would've bitched them out for it, but I guess telling them to play with Barbies works just as well. xD
Not playing on Crackbox... playing on the PSFree. xd but yes all the same I see no reason to complain.

Expecally at someone playing very poorly, unless they was on your team but I don't think they was or else why would he of been paying attention to his teammate quick scoping horribly.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games