Reply Pictures
My tortoise X3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parfait Parrot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:34 pm
There's a storm rollin' in this evening so my tortoise Ginny was out enjoying the cool weather and soaking herself in the old birdbath on the patio. I couldn't resist snappin' a few photos for you guys. whee

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 pm
She's cute! biggrin Looks like she's enjoying the bird bath. 3nodding 4laugh whee  

CrissAngelLover12345

imderanged

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 pm
Beautiful. is she a redfoot?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm
imderanged

Desert Tortoise. They're native to our area and are adoptable from the AZ Fish & Game dept.  

Parfait Parrot

imderanged

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Parfait Parrot
imderanged

Desert Tortoise. They're native to our area and are adoptable from the AZ Fish & Game dept.

LOL I suck at identifying torts, but I keep trying anyway. She is a beauty smile I have an Eastern Box, a turt native to my area, but I ...didn't get it through fish & game :p He IS a captive bred turtle but I don't have PROOF. I should probably stop talking abut him, since technically they could get me for poaching...but you guys won't call the turtle police on me will you?
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm
you guys are gonna make me want one XD  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Parfait Parrot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 pm
imderanged
Parfait Parrot
imderanged

LOL I suck at identifying torts, but I keep trying anyway. She is a beauty smile I have an Eastern Box, a turt native to my area, but I ...didn't get it through fish & game :p He IS a captive bred turtle but I don't have PROOF. I should probably stop talking abut him, since technically they could get me for poaching...but you guys won't call the turtle police on me will you?
User Image

I love how cute the tiny turtle heads look~  
Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces