RP log: Mai x Pachua

Mai's reflection:

Mai sat cross legged on her plush bed, her journal sitting atop a pillow in her lap. She had taken to writing down her daily experiences in an effort to better appreciate life's intricacies. She also thought it might help her piss poor memory.

She set her pen to the page of her journal, which seemed to twitch as if it wanted to flap away, and began to write.

I'm new to the Academy, only been her a few days. So far everything is going well. I haven't been expelled yet.

I met a boy today while I was exploring campus. He was a monster, a qetz quetsl

Twisting a frown, Mai turned to the side and rummaged through her pile of school books until she found a tome that listed various monster types. She flipped to one of the last pages.

Quetzalcoatl. He was cute, and so warm. He did not attack me when I hugged him, like the student I met before him. And the one I met before that. And so on. I think he would make a good friend, he doesn't seem to mind my company. His name is Pachua.

She scribbled a smiley face.

He mentioned he had a warm mentor. I would like to meet him as well, maybe we could all be friends. I hope we have some classes together, I would like to see him more.

Mai twitched a crooked smile. That was good for her first entry. A bit short, and stilted, but she was new to this journal thing. Can't expect anything too fantastic your first time. She set her pen and journal to the side and buried herself in blankets for a nap.