Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Clockwork Angel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  YES!!!!!
  Eh, I'm kinda mixed
  No I couldn't really care less, not looking forward to it.
  *beats person who chose previous answer*
View Results

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm
OMG, in less than a week the first infernal devices book is coming out!!! I'm so excited. Me and my friend are gonna be at the bookstore when it opens! I don't nkow if they're gonna do a midnight release but if there is we're going. And I will be opening a I.D. subforum on it's release date, so look out for it and read as fast as you can!!!!! Anyone else gonna stalk the bookstore until it comes out?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:13 pm
Stalking sounds fun, but I'm lazy so I've already pre-orderd mine from Amazon.com. 3nodding  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 am
i can't wait for it. I read part of it in the paperback version of city of glass. loved it. going to awesome.
whats even kooler is the its set in Victorian time and i'm a sucker for that time period.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 am
I will be most assuredly(spelled totally wrong i think) going to be stalking the book places ^^ even tho i should be reading other books on my bookshelf that have been waiting patiently to be read... well i do have a week to start them... i dont wanna be in the middle of a book and have to stop to read the clockwork angel.... OK then its settled i will go on a reading books fast till it comes out!!!  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:45 pm
Ultravoilet_Roses
I will be most assuredly(spelled totally wrong i think) going to be stalking the book places ^^ even tho i should be reading other books on my bookshelf that have been waiting patiently to be read... well i do have a week to start them... i dont wanna be in the middle of a book and have to stop to read the clockwork angel.... OK then its settled i will go on a reading books fast till it comes out!!!

soooo the book fast didnt even last one day, i totally forgot and started readin, ill be done b4 tuesday tho lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 pm
I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMJ blaugh heart eek mrgreen rofl biggrin  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:29 pm
My friend bailed on me and so i had to wait to get it until noonish. GAH! But I have it now and im ok! heart But i have hw...STUPID SCHOOL!!! scream  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games