Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
what the hell is going on wtf do i do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:44 pm
oh god.....im so confused....i sent a freind request to this one girl, right, saying i was my online husbands online wife and her response was:

no hes married to hotiehotiefresh so back off u mutha ******** hor

ok so i was like well that cant be it even says on his pro im married to cassie so i looked and he changed it to just im married instead and um i looked at her profile and it had his avi and said bestest bf ever and ya......i love him so damn much i talked to him on skype JUST LAST NIGHT no joke dude it was on his profile YESTERDAY that e was with me i mean what happened did i do something wrong? hell i twasnt even video chat so he cant e upset cuz im not pretty i mean what happened why is he doin gthis i love him and i thought he loved me but now im not sure idk what to do i wish hed get online so we can talk but hes not god im so damn confused..........and hurt......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 am
You have every reason to be hurt. Thats a bad situation no matter how you look at it!
Im disgusted at his behavior.

My advice would be this:
Even if you are hurt, dont go to him all upset, it will make you look weak and he'll be more likely to back off from you. If he is "online married" to this other girl, then he knows what he's doing and he probably doesn't care about what he's doing to you. He's probably thinking you'll never find out.

You need to confront him about this in strength. (Not anger mind you) Go to him, be serious and strong, and tell him what happened and that you love him, but you're concerned about your relationship. If he admits to it, great. If he denys it, don't push him about it but keep watching what happens with him and that girl.

I know you didnt ask for advice straight out, but I hope what I had to offer could help you some :3  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm
The Immortal Squid
You have every reason to be hurt. Thats a bad situation no matter how you look at it!
Im disgusted at his behavior.

My advice would be this:
Even if you are hurt, dont go to him all upset, it will make you look weak and he'll be more likely to back off from you. If he is "online married" to this other girl, then he knows what he's doing and he probably doesn't care about what he's doing to you. He's probably thinking you'll never find out.

You need to confront him about this in strength. (Not anger mind you) Go to him, be serious and strong, and tell him what happened and that you love him, but you're concerned about your relationship. If he admits to it, great. If he denys it, don't push him about it but keep watching what happens with him and that girl.

I know you didnt ask for advice straight out, but I hope what I had to offer could help you some :3

thanks.....ill try that btu i think i may break up with him idk.....i heard from his freinds.....old freinds....they all say you can never trust him all he wants is to get into girls pants.....theres stuff that has happened that make me think it may be true.....im not sure but ya i will definitely talk to him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 pm
I read your other post and am now thinking, best resort is to dump him. I would if I were you.  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items