Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Survey] Collector or Biased ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you gacha ?
All your Gachas belong to me *w*
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
I only play Gachas from themes that I like
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Random, a mix of both o 3o
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

LordDuckTheThird

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 am
Veiss Wynd
Is the amazon charge thing related to the tasks?

yesyes. ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:54 am
I just started on working tasks. It seems to take a while for them to review and either approve or reject your work.
/GettingBoring = n=

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Water Melan

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 am
I am both a collector and a horder.
I used to try my best to get 1 of every Gacha item but it turned out to be really expensive so now I am mainly selling my hoards and getting the stuff I want..yeah.
Though that didn't stop me to spending still *sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 am
Veiss & Nekkou, what do you guys mean o Ao??

Water Melan, Did you only hoarded the CC items or GC as well ? Because that really sounds expesive x:
Oh, the addiction.

I've been wondering if it's like Gaia. Old items = expensive
Though Gaia had less item releases in their past and TM has tons. Plus it seems like that there's a chance that new items will be similar to the old ones just with a better quality.

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm
Clestine
Definitely biased.
I look at some of the items that others value and wonder...
"Why that? ._."
*shrugs*
ditto!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:25 am
I'm definitely a hoarder. I used to play all the CC gachas and tried to get all the items without trading, but for GC gachas I saved my few precious GC to play only when they had a promotion, like play once to receive a free item. It didn't matter the genre of the GC gacha, I only played the ones where I could get the most bang for my GC.

But looking at my behavior on Line Play, it seems like I'm a variation of type A. I save all my gems to play one gacha that I like the best but I try to get them all myself (because I don't like trading, and we can't even trade on LP). I try to play only after I've earned a bunch of gems (~20k) so I can use the discount for playing back to back, and of course I only play during the weekend when they're on sale. xd  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:57 am
badtzmaru
I'm definitely a hoarder. I used to play all the CC gachas and tried to get all the items without trading, but for GC gachas I saved my few precious GC to play only when they had a promotion, like play once to receive a free item. It didn't matter the genre of the GC gacha, I only played the ones where I could get the most bang for my GC.

But looking at my behavior on Line Play, it seems like I'm a variation of type A. I save all my gems to play one gacha that I like the best but I try to get them all myself (because I don't like trading, and we can't even trade on LP). I try to play only after I've earned a bunch of gems (~20k) so I can use the discount for playing back to back, and of course I only play during the weekend when they're on sale. xd

That's the main reason I don't go on LP anymore. I need a whole lot of gems to play a gacha - and I only pick one that I reaaally want items from, or really really want a special hard to get item from. I really don't wanna do the work it takes to get gems, and I already out-friend-invited myself = ~=  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:23 am
Veiss Wynd
That's the main reason I don't go on LP anymore. I need a whole lot of gems to play a gacha - and I only pick one that I reaaally want items from, or really really want a special hard to get item from. I really don't wanna do the work it takes to get gems, and I already out-friend-invited myself = ~=
Yeah, I used to be too lazy to clean other ppls' rooms but now I've become a regular maid. ouo I wish I could clean more rooms instead of 20! When I visit pretty rooms, I like to leave a comment in their guestbooks. I think the gem earning rate and gacha prices are pretty even, though I would like it if we could earn more too. I usually get about 5-8 unique items per gacha when I spend ~20k. I don't dare touch the really expensive gachas that are 2000+. eek  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:26 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Yeah, I used to be too lazy to clean other ppls' rooms but now I've become a regular maid. ouo I wish I could clean more rooms instead of 20! When I visit pretty rooms, I like to leave a comment in their guestbooks. I think the gem earning rate and gacha prices are pretty even, though I would like it if we could earn more too. I usually get about 5-8 unique items per gacha when I spend ~20k. I don't dare touch the really expensive gachas that are 2000+. eek

Yea, I also try to avoid the expensive ones too. Although, if it is Halloween themed, it becomes my priority. I remember now - I was bummed cause there were some really nice Halloween themed gachas that I wanted, but I had no gems to play, and didn't wanna work, so I just closed the app. Out of sight out of mind = n= But I miss my little avatar. She so cute.  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff