Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Black Roses and Red Grass

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x X L u n a W o l f e X x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 pm
Prologue

Seeing the end of the allyway, I darted tword it. I could still hear the voices of the gang following me, god they needed to give up. I was almost to the opening when I triped on a clump of rocks. Crap, I thought, I'm dead now. I fliped myself onto my back, holding my arms up to cover my face. I felt their gaze on me, watching me. Grunting, the gang leader kicked my side."You worthless trash bag, get up and fight!" He snarled. I didn't show the pain of the kick in my eyes, nor my face. Fighting wasent something I liked to do, only rarely did I fight. I felt another kick connect with my side, and then one on my left leg. Before I knew it, the whole gang was in on it. I felt bones snap, blood flow, pain. I didn't care. If I was going to die, I didn't want to show my fear, my pain, my feelings. No, if I die here, in this dark ally, I don't want them to know i'm afraid to die. I felt darkness edge its way into my line of vision as a kick connected with my face. It would be over soon enough. I herd one of the gang members yell out at another, though, I coulden't make out what they were saying. The gang leader leaned down twords me."Ready to fight yet, rat?" He taunted, knowing that there was no way I would be able to fight now. When I didn't answer, he kicked me again in the side."Get up!"He roared."Get up and fight me!"The other gang members stood back and watched their leader, not stoping him. I felt a kick hit one of my ribs, and I felt the pain as it snaped. I finally cried out in pain, unable to conceal it anymore. I herd the gang leader laugh at me. Then he looked at his gang."You see this?"He pointed to me."If you ever act out of line, you'll end up like him."He laughed again."But why would you ever do that, right? You have no reason to."I felt the whole gang watching me again, but, a few of them seemed to look away after a moment, like it pained them to see someone dying. I wanted to get up and run away, but I was to weak and broken. Hopefully, this pain would end when I finally died. The gang leader kicked me once more before grabing my arms and draging me behind a trash can. I herd the gang walking away and the last words from their worthless leader."Lets hope that rat rots in Hell." Then the welcomed darkness of death.

( Please comment so I know if I should go on. )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm
Its good. ^^

You should continue.

kjd564

x X L u n a W o l f e X x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm
( Alrighty. Sorry this chapter is short. )

Chapter 1

When I opened my eyes, I coulden't see anything. Just pure blackness. Was this what death was like? Will I be forever traped in this darkened... space? As soon as I thought that, The place seemed to brighten some. Things became clearer. I saw some sort of plant. Wait, maybe they were roses? No.. They were to dark and large to be roses, And I seemed to be laying on something soft.. Maybe grass? I wasen't sure. My thoughts seemed to be clouded. Groaning slightly, I tryed to sit up, finding it to be extreamly hard, like someone or something was pushing down on my chest, forcing me to stay down. Frowning, I wondered if I truely was dead, because I didn't seem dead. Maybe I should test the idea... No, that would just be crazy, Because I knew I was dead. That gang had done this. Silent anger burned inside me, wanting to get back at them for what they did. Blinking, I lost my anger. This wasen't like me, I didn't normally get angry so fast. Almost as soon as I was able to stand and fight agenst the force, I relized that nothing was there. Just air. This place was so strange, Because I just now saw that the plants were roses, but they were black, And it had been grass that I was laying on, But it was red; blood red. Something inside me seemed to shiver when it saw the color of the grass, almost frightened of it. But I had never seen anything or anywhere like this, so what was making me fearful? I shook my head and pushed the thought away, then looked around. I was in what could be a grassland. It was very open, windy, free. This place didn't seem like a bad place, It almost seemed peaceful, silent. I froze. It was to silent. Nothing had made any noise but me. Was I the only one in this place? Was I all alone? Maybe I would just have to find out...

( Please comment so I know if I should go on. )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 am
good story  

lovelywey

the_kill_from_yesterday

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 pm
its very good u shud keep going mrgreen  
[15]~ Stories ~