Ladies and Ladies!

Ever dreams of having your own comic? Well, look no further! Welcome, to the first T&L Comics contest.

You're excited right? I know, so am I! This is pretty simple. As you can see from this, we make little webcomics about the WWFG. Well, we want to give you a shot.

All you have to do is make a comic! There's no limit on what you can make/how you make it. Amazing at photoshop and want to make it pretty? Go for it! Terrible and only have MS Paint? Go for it! This is for fun, so don't be afraid to submit something. We won't flame you. Much...

About:
Deadline is in a month after the date this is posted, so you have plenty of time.
If you make a comic, don't like it, and make another, that's okay too.

Rules:
Common sense. Use it. (Send the offensive ones to my PMs!)
One comic per person.
No dissing Cartwright, he's better than you.

Make sure to PM the comics to either myself or JayLightning

Prize: Money! We're not sure how much, it certainly won't be enough to buy anything, but, MONEY!
There's a first, second and third place, so there will be different amounts and multiple winners.

Also, the First prize winner, if he or she has a truly amazing comic, they might earn something extra!

Mystic - Co-star

User Image
Jay Lightning - Co-star

User Image
Cartwright - Too awesome for you

User Image
C.M. Punk - Better than you

Feel free to use whoever you like. These are posted for quick snatches, just in case.
Comics so far: In order of post.
[Wewilledit]