Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandonation v2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:07 pm
Shattered World

User Image
Alissa's life was painfully normal. She was nearly finished with college, nearing her last few semesters and growing eager about finally feeling like she was starting her life. Alissa was almost twenty one, a hand full of friends and fairly average looking. Just normal. Nothing was odd about her or how she lived. Everything in the world even seemed normal to her. It was frustrating, almost. Too predictable.
Alissa sighed heavily, sitting on her patio just watching the sunset with a cup of apple juice in her hands. Once the sun had set and the sky had lost its brilliant evening coloration, she headed back inside, showered and climbed in bed, preparing for another boring day of school or work.

Just as her head hit the pillow, Alissa was nearly blinded by a bright light coming through her window, followed quickly by a deafening boom and crack, her tiny home shaking violently as if the place was coming down around her. With a frightened shriek, Alissa rolled off her bed and placed her back against a wall, hands covering her ears as her wide eyes stared expectantly at her window. A million scenarios were running through her frantic mind; aliens, earthquake, lightening strike or meteors. After the quakes had stopped and chunks of earth stopped hitting against the side of her house and roof, everything became eerily quiet. A calm before the storm. The air was thick and the very shadows of her room seemed to pull away from around the window (the light had disappeared which made the whole thing feel even worse).

Alissa struggled to her feet, unsteady and appearing like a newborn foal learning to walk for the first time. Curiosity drove her further, and adrenaline helped to keep her from falling. "What the hell?" She breathed shakily, working slowly past her bed to the window. Alissa grabbed the curtains covering her window and froze. Something told her not to look but something told her she needed to. Taking in a deep breath, she jerked them back quickly and nearly cried when she saw nothing but a small crater. "Aliens...and they're probably running around and now..." She stopped talking as a feeling of being watched suddenly overwhelmed her. A male voice soon followed, telling her she had no reason to be afraid as long as she never denied him. She turned on her heels and came face to face with who she believed to an attacker. Instead, she finds an angel. He was tall, easily towering over her. His wings were wide and a glorious white. Well built man and very attractive. He wore no shirt which made Alissa blush heavily, her heart beating furiously in her chest from conflicting emotions. Something about him made her want to drop to her knees and worship the very ground he stood on. At the same time an alarm was going off inside her head, telling her to run that he was not as holy as he appeared.

The angel just smiled. Gentle but wicked all at once. "Get used to me, human. I will be the Lord of your realm soon enough. Now, rest." He said, picking her up and placing her back into bed. He waved a hand over her face, placing a simple spell to help her rest. Help her rest it did. Nearly as soon as he left her home, Alissa passed out, unable to stop the sleep from taking over her mind. It was one of the most peaceful nights rest she had ever had and by morning the whole ordeal was nearly forgotten, life returned to normal, even the hole in her yard was gone. Everything felt like a bad dream. Or..a good one? She was still confused on whether or not she should be frightened of the figure in her dream. Yet, she was hopelessly infatuated with him. Everywhere she went that day, his face flooded her mind, leaving her to look for someone that resembled him at least.

Months go by and slowly things started to change. More tragedies on the news; deaths, wars breaking out. It wasn't much longer before she saw the face of the angel once more. He was still beautiful, highly crush material. But he was wrong, corrupted, wicked. The world falling apart was his doing. The nightmare was quickly unfolding.
As time passed, the once bright, normal world she knew was shattered. The sky was dark, almost always a creepy blood red. Alissa, along with the rest of the world, had come to accept the fact they could do nothing against this fallen angel and did his will. There were many casualties as a lot of people refused to do what he wanted - mostly women who refused to sleep with him. Alissa didn't like him, but she wanted to live and did whatever was required when he came and visited. Which wasn't often. Recently, he had been coming to visit her more and more, raping more than her body.

Alissa sat at home this evening. Afraid, as usual, and quite a few people packed inside her home. All trying to seek refuge from the monster that lurked outside. She hugged her knees and started shivering...He was coming to find her this evening. After months of not seeing his face, she was going to be faced with him and this frightened her. She braced her self, the people that had been cluttered around her made their selves scarce as she heard the fallen angel's footsteps thump heavily against her battered porch. Alissa closed her eyes as the door opened, bracing her self for the unpredictable mood he could be in.

What I'm looking for:
+Male to fill the role of the deranged fallen angel. Would love it if you could be insane. c:
+Semi-lit /literate only!! If you can't reply to this in more than one half assed paragraph then don't bother! Describe things! This angel didn't just suddenly decide to fall, he had to do something in order to, what were his thoughts, motives ect.
+Romance; I want them to EVENTUALLY fall in love. But you gotta work up to that, nothing is instant.
+No limits. I'm pretty flexible with stuff like gore and torture. It's hard to gross me out so don't spare the details. Oh ya, and give this angel a name and face (picture)
+PM me with your reply and I will let you know if I like it enough to have it here...Or if you wanted we could just do PMs but you gotta let me know that or otherwise I'm gonna have it here.

Oh, ya and if you wanted to do this but someone beat you to the punch, you are welcome to continue this elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am
c:  

Abandonation v2

Abandonation v2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm
Stiiill looking for people to do this  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items