Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Whats Your Embarassing Moment With a Guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm
Well, one day, my cheeks seemed to have proximity sensors in them. When he walked closer I turned maroon. When he walked away I turned my regular colour. For what must have been half an hour it went on. Peach-pink-scarlet-maroon. Maroon-scarlet-pink-peach. And I didn't even know it until my friend told me....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:03 pm
I waled my fiance out to his car and I saw a spider.
I pissed myself.
He didn't notice though.
XD
I ran inside.

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ready-Set-Broken

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 pm
User ImagexxxxIsabellexxsays:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lUser Image xxUser Image xxUser Image

Hmm.
Well, I had one at the end of the school year last year. One of my best guy friends had clearly had a major crush on me when we had first met at the beginning of the year, and my best friend was like OHMIGAWD! You'd be great together, I'mma set you up! And I'm like NOOO. So it never happened, and we became best of friends. And then, at the end of the school year, about two, three weeks before school ended, my other best friend goes. "You know, Andrew. At the beginning of the school year, Lily tried to set you and Belle up."

And it was awkward from then on. Until... well it's still pretty awkward, but I helped him get with his current girlfriend, so I think that helped ^^

~~~

Then the other one, I was at "Jesus" Camp to say the least, and we got split into groups. I was the only girl in this group, with more than insanely hot guys. So we're at this nursing home, and I'm like, dying because the one that I instantly developed a crush on was hitting on me, when this old lady (we were in a Alzheimer and Dementia unit) comes up and goes, "YOU TOOK MY BABY~ YOU TOOK TIMMY AND YOU LEFT ME!!" and we laugh, but she's all serious, so I go, "NO, no, Jimmy's right here" and point to the boy. The lady responds with a look like "are you insane" and says "Don't be stupid, that's your husband!"
And then it was awkward for a few days.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:34 pm
This happened liiiike 2 years ago, when I started highshool, we had this potluck thing, and none of us knew eachother so I sat with whoever, including this really nice and funny guy. I had a cold at the time, and I shoved a cut piece of cantaloupe or something in my mouth, but it was too big for me to chew, so the guy, Jimmy, said "C'mon swallow it!" But he said it really funny-ly, so I laughed, but since my mouth was full, once again I had a cold, so the "laugh air" came out my nose, causing me to shnot on my face D: Some first impression right? I don't know if he saw because I instantly covered my face and ran to get a napkin. It's two years later and I don't think anyone remembers. Let's keep it that way ;D

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 pm
I think the worst one was when I had this crush on a guy in school (he is a jerk now so I am glad it was only a crush.) I had just started my monthly friend and he asked em if I was okay. I said no and that I just wasn't feeling to well. I guess my pad had leaked (long before I found out about my outta control cycles) and i had this red stain on the bottom of my blue skirt.

This one was not that long ago and it is more funny and cute. We (my ex and I) had just adopted our cat Chase and we were laying on the bed kissing and cuddling when Chase bounds up on the bed, snuggles between us and attached himself to my boob. Kinda destroyed the moment but it was funny and cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:36 pm
Oh um well, I'm not really sure if this is embarassing enough but for me, whenever me and my boyfriend kiss, we kiss each other in the wrong spot. Like on the side of the lips. I'm like,"Aw man!!!" Cause' last time, when I tried to have my first kiss, I actually kissed his cheek and he kissed my ear. >.< I hope next time I see him, I can actually kiss him on the lips.  

XxiiYuleeRawrxiixX

Luca Grey

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 am
In 6th grade before class started my friend (who I didn't/don't have feelings for) and I were talking and suddenly he leaned in close to me and I panicked because I thought he was trying to make a move on me so I slapped him. My other friend was nearby and she had this look on her face like "what the hell just happened?" so later I had to go through the embaressment of explaining it to her. So anyways I didn't really talk to him again until 9th grade but now we're pretty good friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 am
I was about 11 years old. :] I was planning to spend some time with my neighbor who I had a huge crush on. I went to go into their backyard by climbing some little black fence. I was pretty short then so I had some trouble.

I got to the top of the fence and sat on the fence to hop down. I ended up making a huge rip in my pants. Whats worse? I go home to learn every clothing I owned except some shirts and a little leather skirt were in the washer machine.

I ended up wearing the leather skirt and jumping over the fence anyway. redface  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm
I consider this quite embarrassing, but you may not.

I was walking in the hallway of my school, and my crush came up beside me, and rested his head on my shoulder. I was well...shocked. He hardly talks to me...I mean, we stare at each other from time to time...smile at each other and talk, but he just randomly put his head on my shoulder as we walked up the stairs. Afterwards, when we reached the top, I nearly tripped. =-='' I hoped he didn't notice...so I started walking quickly. I hope he didn't think I was avoiding him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:25 pm

HAHA. girls and their embarrassing moments with their crushes.

i have one, but it may not sound that embarrassing. i was talking with this guy whom i had a crush on. we were making fun of each other and was having a great time laughing together. that day, i had a bad cold and.. you know how boogers form inside your nose when the snots harden ? (LOL, sounds disgusting) but yeah, i guess that's what happened. and unfortunately, he noticed and said out loud "HEYY, you have boogers up your nose ! "

hahahha, so embarrassing rofl

afro_c o o k i i

diabIita

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Sasu-elle
Well, one day, my cheeks seemed to have proximity sensors in them. When he walked closer I turned maroon. When he walked away I turned my regular colour. For what must have been half an hour it went on. Peach-pink-scarlet-maroon. Maroon-scarlet-pink-peach. And I didn't even know it until my friend told me....

Oh my gosh! Im exactly the same way!
My crush's friends tell me that he has a bit of a crush on me , he tends to whisper in my ear and whenever that happens my face turns SCARLET RED. He notices and told me he thought it was cute but i hate it D:  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff