Ugh. Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm
I don't know if this is the right subforum...
But, anyway, I met this guy on here, and we've gotten kinda close. Well, I haven't been able to talk to him for, I think, two weeks. He hasn't been on. Which is unusually for him.
This is what makes me worried. The last thing that he has said to me is 'I'm tired of this s**t'. And he has attempted suicide before which makes me even more worried.
Does it sound like he may have attemped suicide... again, but succeeded?
I'm sorry if I seem like I'm overreacting; I'm just... concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Then again, I may just be stupid.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

diazinon

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 pm
I doubt that he's committed suicide.
I had a boy do a similar thing, on the phone no doubt. Dx
What "s**t" is he exactly tired of? He might be running from you or from another problem and just can't handle both at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:27 pm
I understand why you're concerned, I would be too. Don't jump to the worst conclusions just yet; wait a while longer, and if he does contact you again, try to help him out with his problems.

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:37 pm
just pray that he didnt.... oh gosh i hope he didnt!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:21 pm
The "s**t" he's tired about is basically his father. He gets abused by him to the worst excent and it's been happening for a while. (His father drinks).
Last I talked to him, he told me he was tired of the s**t and he was already injured.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Update: I asked one of his friends to go over to his house and look to see if he's okay. (We live in different states).
When the friend came back, he said he couldn't find him anwhere. D:
He said he hasn't heard from him for a few weeks, and that he hasn't left his house.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Yet another update: I just found out that he's in the hospital. He overdosed on anti-depressants...
I'm texting him right now and he seems okay.
He's going to be discharged in a few days.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

sl4ughtermelon

Bashful Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 pm
oh gosh im really sorry about everything thats going on with him sad
i will be sure to keep him in my prayers and hope that things get better.

But let me tell you, my boyfriend had a mother that was an alcoholic and she used to abuse him too. and he would always be really upset and hurt and stuff, but what i would do is try my best for him to stay positive. i told him that his mother didnt mean to hurt him and stuff and that she really loved him, and i did all i could to make him feel better.

So what i would do if i were you, is just tell him that you will always be there for him ( i know you live in different states, but my boyfriend lives in a completely different COUNTRY and he has done so much better and he is never depressed ) try to get him to think on the positive side and that even though things seem bad right now, they will get better!

Im sorry if i couldnt help though... sad but hopefully my ideas can be of some help  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm
That helped a bit; Thanks for the help.
I tell him that quite frequently, and he says it helps. Atleast he said he said he'll move away from all that when he turns eighteen.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces